New THP Challenge Coins - Big Numbers

That's how I play it. That's how the Callaway guys did it with the No 3 Jacks coin as well.

Ok, I'm all for playing the game but if be user if I lost my coin. These are popular items

Yeah...sorry with a limit of 1 per person to purchase - no one is keeping my coin!

Dang, my wife and I take a mini vacation and I completely whiffed on this one, ouch!

Ok, I'm all for playing the game but if be user if I lost my coin. These are popular items
If you play with a regular group, it's not a big deal, really.
Yeah...sorry with a limit of 1 per person to purchase - no one is keeping my coin!
That's why you play with a regular foursome!

If you play with a regular group, it's not a big deal, really.

That's why you play with a regular foursome!

Regular 4-some?!?! We have more than that every weekend! Haha

I hear ya dude...I would just be tremendously upset if my coin was somehow lost.

I am lucky to get the same foursome together twice a month. Typically a crap shoot for spot 3 and 4 each weekend!

Regular 4-some?!?! We have more than that every weekend! Haha

I hear ya dude...I would just be tremendously upset if my coin was somehow lost.

Understandable.

Got my Challenge Coin this morning, so says my wife....looking forward to getting home to check it out first hand!
Thanks THP!

Just got this beauty in. Lot bigger than I thought and very nice. Even better than I thought it would be!

Cannot wait to put into play tomorrow night in League play.

Wow. Amazing you guys already have yours. Fast shipping.

Just got this beauty in. Lot bigger than I thought and very nice. Even better than I thought it would be!

Impressive isnt it? Pictures dont do the craftsmanship on these justice.

Can't wait to have this in hand!

Impressive isnt it? Pictures dont do the craftsmanship on these justice.

Not at all. I would venture to say if THP did $500 more they would sell. Lot's of people will want 2 and then when others see it, they will want one too.

Got mine today. All I can say is "Stunning." This thing is awesome, almost to the point where I may not intend to use it. Awesome product, design, everything!

Got mine today. All I can say is "Stunning." This thing is awesome, almost to the point where I may not intend to use it. Awesome product, design, everything!

I couldn't agree with this any more. Mine came today, and all I can say is WOW. The size, thickness, and detail are incredible. The pictures don't come anywhere near doing them justice. This is instantly my favorite marker (if not a challenge coin), and I'm almost afraid to put it in play.

Can't wait to get home from work and check mine out! Heard from my wife it came in the mail today!

It helps they live in the same state. :smile:

Woohoo!!! That means mine should be at home when I get off of work. Thanks GolferGal!!

Wow those look good! Can't wait for it to show up!

I couldn't agree with this any more. Mine came today, and all I can say is WOW. The size, thickness, and detail are incredible. The pictures don't come anywhere near doing them justice. This is instantly my favorite marker (if not a challenge coin), and I'm almost afraid to put it in play.

It is looking good for mine to be there when I get home. Cannot wait!!

So glad you guys like it as much as we do. We try hard to make sure that if we put a product out there, its something we would want to own too. That might mean we have to pay a bit more for it, but the quality shows. This is an example of that. We just love the quality of this.

So glad you guys like it as much as we do. We try hard to make sure that if we put a product out there, its something we would want to own too. That might mean we have to pay a bit more for it, but the quality shows. This is an example of that. We just love the quality of this.

JB,
Looking at the quality, this manufacturer might have earned the right to be THP's offical supplier. I'm already looking forward to adding the 2nd in the series to my collection.

Anytime there is a package from THP waiting in the mailbox when you get home from work is a good day. Can't wait to break out the coin on Sunday when I am going for my birdie on #1.

Back