2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Slow golf at tourneys. Grab that smartphone and send in a quick email if you want in. All worries fixed. :D

I'll give it a shot - I'll set a reminder in my phone! I've already got my skirt picked out for Sunday and everything haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

See you in May!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So are we talking Pm to GG on Friday or email? Cause I have no idea what GGs email addy is.

This not so tech savy old man needs a head start on everyone else ; )

It will be an email and all spelled out on what will need to be sent and where.
FWIW, her email address is on the home page under staff.

Signup time is on my calendar, yay!

Announcement

Signups will be Friday.
1pm EST.
First 16 will be automatically in once deposit is made.
We will update the 1st post with all the details on Friday morning as well.
To enter you will have to send an email to GolferGal at 1pm EST.
She will give you instructions from there.
Deposit of $100 will be made at the time of signup with the remaining total due later.
The deposit will be non-refundable.

If you do not get in on the 1st 16, hang tight and send the email anyway. If we are able, there is a chance we open this back up to more than 16.
I have no doubt this will fill up almost instantly!!!

Reminder set in phone, wife told me she will kill me if we dont get in she is stoked!!

Talked to the wife about this tonight and sounds like she is up for it. Can't wait till Friday now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Announcement

Signups will be Friday.
1pm EST.
Deposit of $100 will be made at the time of signup with the remaining total due later.

If you do not get in on the 1st 16, hang tight and send the email anyway. If we are able, there is a chance we open this back up to more than 16.

Making sure the morning crowd does not miss this one.

Making sure the morning crowd does not miss this one.

Thanks for the heads up, I hope I am not as slow on this one as I have been on the contest entries here lately. Hoping to see everyone in May. :thumb:

Announcement

Signups will be Friday.
1pm EST.

Bump with sign up details.

Sadly I can't make this one. Wife was all on board until she realized it's Mothers day weekend. Will be the first one with both are kids and she wants to be home with them for the entire weekend.

Sadly I can't make this one. Wife was all on board until she realized it's Mothers day weekend. Will be the first one with both are kids and she wants to be home with them for the entire weekend.

Love the name change!

Tomorrow is the day.

Tomorrow is the day.

Ready to jump on this. If my email isn't in time then it just wasn't meant to be because I have everything ready!

I'm ready and the wife is excited for this to happen!

Glad a few of you are excited. GG and I are really excited about this one.
One more day and signups begin.

This will be great!

Boom reunion will be on.

I kinda wish you were still hitting those magical double bender drives, cause I'd love to see the faces of those in attendance when they witnessed it.

I think the wife is more stoked about this I ever thought she would be. If selected this is going to be an awesome first THP event!

email read - check, notification set - check, fingers crossed - check

oh yeah very excited, I thin it being in Flordia and at a nice place. Plus she gets to go do her girl thing and we get to golf. Win Win situation. Plus this will be my second time being in Florida Last time was for a wedding and I did not want to come back to Illinois.
Glad a few of you are excited. GG and I are really excited about this one.
One more day and signups begin.

sure do see a lot of ohio folks coming...

Back