2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Ok, I see there's quite a few people interested and I'm new to the forum but my wife and I have "mutually decided" that this would be perfect for our anniversary trip (may 16th). She's not really into golf but she's played a few times. She does enjoy going to the spa and really enjoys cocktails.
Can't wait for the registration to open after following the event in Vegas this weekend.

Ok, I see there's quite a few people interested and I'm new to the forum but my wife and I have "mutually decided" that this would be perfect for our anniversary trip (may 16th). She's not really into golf but she's played a few times. She does enjoy going to the spa and really enjoys cocktails.
Can't wait for the registration to open after following the event in Vegas this weekend.

This will be a great first event for you and the wife. You both will have a great time and she will completely understand when you want to attend the next one.

Looking forward to meeting you. That's an awesome anniversary trip. I broke out the b-day for my leverage lol.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Same here...looking forward to registrations opening. It seems like quite a few couples are interested as of now. What is the likely hood the event is expanded greater than 16 couples? I would be disappointed if I didn't make it in the event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

It sounds like there might be a bit more than 16 couples fighting to sign up for this event - I hope to snag one of those slots :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have found myself hitting the following button non-stop on this one...

Refresh-Button2.gif

I dont want you to wear out a key, you are going to have to give us a bit of time. The Vegas event just ended last night and we are at an airport with a near 5 hour flight in front of us. Im sure in the next couple of days, info will come out on signup.

I dont want you to wear out a key, you are going to have to give us a bit of time. The Vegas event just ended last night and we are at an airport with a near 5 hour flight in front of us. Im sure in the next couple of days, info will come out on signup.

Noted...recover from an awesome event from this past weekend. As I am sure I am speaking for the rest of THP..."We all will be anxiously waiting!!!"

$499 for all that really isnt bad at all. If it were closer to home, me and my SO would be up for it. FL is a bit too much of a haul though.

Announcement

Signups will be Friday.
1pm EST.
First 16 will be automatically in once deposit is made.
We will update the 1st post with all the details on Friday morning as well.
To enter you will have to send an email to GolferGal at 1pm EST.
She will give you instructions from there.
Deposit of $100 will be made at the time of signup with the remaining total due later.
The deposit will be non-refundable.

If you do not get in on the 1st 16, hang tight and send the email anyway. If we are able, there is a chance we open this back up to more than 16.

I was afraid signups were coming soon. There is no way I can commit at this point, The wife's volleyball plans are still very much in the air.

I have no doubt this will be a phenomenal event.

Dumb kids. Probably gonna keep the Blu's out of this one.

Putting the reminder in my phone right now.......... :alien2:

Lovely, lovely, lovely. I had a fear tomorrow was going to be sign ups while I was bunkered down in meetings.

I'm Just Tap Tap Tapping...

Glad to see the excitement.
GG and I are so excited for this event.

I'll be in a Golf Tourney on Friday... and won't be done until about 5 or 6 PM CST. Guess I'll try when I'm done but it doesn't sound hopeful...

I'll be in a Golf Tourney on Friday... and won't be done until about 5 or 6 PM CST. Guess I'll try when I'm done but it doesn't sound hopeful...

Slow golf at tourneys. Grab that smartphone and send in a quick email if you want in. All worries fixed. :D

Slow golf at tourneys. Grab that smartphone and send in a quick email if you want in. All worries fixed. :D

That's how I always do it:)

No need for a reminder. I've got it burnt into my brain. Need to take a break at work Friday at 12:55 ;)

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Whats worse than a one stroke penalty or missing a chance to participate in the inaugural "Love is in the Air" event???

I'm Just Tap Tap Tapping...

You coming to this one Manny?

That is most definitely the plan.
Trust me, I will not screw up the email address =)

Announcement

Signups will be Friday.
1pm EST.
First 16 will be automatically in once deposit is made.
We will update the 1st post with all the details on Friday morning as well.
To enter you will have to send an email to GolferGal at 1pm EST.
She will give you instructions from there.
Deposit of $100 will be made at the time of signup with the remaining total due later.
The deposit will be non-refundable.

If you do not get in on the 1st 16, hang tight and send the email anyway. If we are able, there is a chance we open this back up to more than 16.

yes yes yes yes yes!

Back