The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful:

I hate being on the road and being stuck in a hotel for the day, sure wish I'd be at least in my office, but home sounds so much better.

It's horrible when I'm gone more than I'm home in a week, month or even year for that matter!

Awful:

whoa! checking this out now

Awful:

With whats going on up there right now, its not surprising.

One of my good buddy's I work with down here formerly worked for the Captiol Police. Prayers for those injured.

With whats going on up there right now, its not surprising.

One of my good buddy's I work with down here formerly worked for the Captiol Police. Prayers for those injured.

Capitol Police responding to shooting incident are working without pay today.

Capitol Police responding to shooting incident are working without pay today.

Is that true? I would have a really hard time taking a bullet for a congressman right now if I were them.

Is that true? I would have a really hard time taking a bullet for a congressman right now if I were them.

I read it on twitter. It must be true. Haha I think it is true though.

Shooter in custody

Idiot tried to drive through the barriers at the White House, then led cops on a car chase towards the Capitol. That's what started all of this.

News radio was reporting one dead, not hearing that on CBS right now.

So the man that gave me life is coming to town tomorrow. I've seen him twice in the last 26 years. Very uncertain about the visit. But my kids need to know where they come from even if for a brief moment.

I hope everything went well. Been on my mind all day.

I think I have found my new favorite alcoholic drink. Pinnacle whipped cream vodka in orange soda!

I think I have found my new favorite alcoholic drink. Pinnacle whipped cream vodka in orange soda!

That sounds delicious, but a terrible sugar hangover.

Bacon called. It's taking back your man card

Bacon called. It's taking back your man card

Yea yea yea, it's sounds like something you drink with a limp wrist but for a every once in a while drink it is pretty damn good tasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back