The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to change it up from anemic FL football talks

My final verdict on the trade will be issued after the draft, still not sold.

Of course not buddy. ofer with, win without. So far it seems like it had no impact, or made the locker room better.
Time will tell, but it was no where near the disaster that we heard here and that sent Cleveland fans running for the razors.

NFL Network has came out publicly saying that Thursday night games are to showcase the entire league, teams that get passed over for Primetime games. I personally love TNF, even though I know it's not popular with coaches.

You listen to Mike Mayock tonight talk about these teams, you're not gonna hear him pulling some Dan Deidorff, Dan Fouts, or Randy Cross crap. Most knowledgeable color guy in the NFL broadcast universe and I guarantee he will have more good/informational things to say instead of the crap that spews from most of these guys mouths.
It is nice when you get some of those teams you don't see a ton of coverage on, outside of the redzone channel, but even then if the team's aren't scoring or making plays you don't see them much at all.

I actually live closer to Buffalo/Cleveland than I do to Pittsburgh, so it's not a geographical thing.

I'm blown away at how many people think I am from Washington DC, do you people not look at profile bios?!

I actually assumed you were from DC as well :)

I actually assumed you were from DC as well :)

Blownaway_zps5a4d2217.png

It's on every single one of my posts! :banghead:

Just say your a big fan of politicians Brad.

Blownaway_zps5a4d2217.png

It's on every single one of my posts! :banghead:

To be fair, no one knows where Fairview is, and I assumed you were from DC and currently living away from it.

Listen to the Brown's fan getting all upset over here.

I'm mostly on my phone, so I don't see that. Maybe pabrad :)

Fred Jackson is averaging over 5 yds per carry, dude needs more touches

Have to wonder what the Bucs do for a QB? Mike Glennon full time for the rest of the year? Interesting.

Or how about....gasp...TEBOW?!!?

Have to wonder what the Bucs do for a QB? Mike Glennon full time for the rest of the year? Interesting.

Or how about....gasp...TEBOW?!!?

There are two starting QB's unsigned right now, both have the ability to complete NEARLY 50% of their passes.

NFL Network has came out publicly saying that Thursday night games are to showcase the entire league, teams that get passed over for Primetime games. I personally love TNF, even though I know it's not popular with coaches.

You listen to Mike Mayock tonight talk about these teams, you're not gonna hear him pulling some Dan Deidorff, Dan Fouts, or Randy Cross crap. Most knowledgeable color guy in the NFL broadcast universe and I guarantee he will have more good/informational things to say instead of the crap that spews from most of these guys mouths.

You seem to be awfully defensive. I know what they're doing with TNF. I love TNF too (stuck with: Colts, Bears, Rams, and Titans where I am) and never said they shouldn't be on tonight. Simply saying it is likely to be lowest rated game of the season. Again, I am gonna watch!!

Sneaky feeling Sanchez ends up in Tampa next season. If he wasnt hurt right now, I think they might trade for him.

Sneaky feeling Sanchez ends up in Tampa next season. If he wasnt hurt right now, I think they might trade for him.
I dont see him as a "Schiano guy"

You seem to be awfully defensive. I know what they're doing with TNF. I love TNF too (stuck with: Colts, Bears, Rams, and Titans where I am) and never said they shouldn't be on tonight. Simply saying it is likely to be lowest rated game of the season. Again, I am gonna watch!!

Tone is always lost when typing unfortunately. I am not upset/defensive, not at all. Lol. I get more frustrated with horrible broadcast teams. Take Greg Gumble/Dan Dierdorff this past week for the Ravens-Bills, couldn't say anything positive about the Bills' effort/half, even when they walk into halftime with a 20-7 lead.

Possibility, but it would not be as a long term starter.

The Jets stunk with this talent in New Jersey, just because all of the people want to come to FL does not mean we want their craptastic "talent". Gawd help us if someone upstairs thinks Sanchez is the answer. Then again, they did think Freeman was, so who knows.

wait, brad isn't from DC?

Possibility, but it would not be as a long term starter.

The Jets stunk with this talent in New Jersey, just because all of the people want to come to FL does not mean we want their craptastic "talent". Gawd help us if someone upstairs thinks Sanchez is the answer. Then again, they did think Freeman was, so who knows.

I honestly think Sanchez can be a good starter in the league in the right situation. I dont think its Tampa but with a line, a decent running game, and some WR talent. I know thats alot to ask but he can play. He took them to the NFC Championship.

I honestly think Sanchez can be a good starter in the league in the right situation. I dont think its Tampa but with a line, a decent running game, and some WR talent. I know thats alot to ask but he can play. He took them to the NFC Championship.

Lol at saying the words good and starter next to sanchez's name.

Dude is a TURD

I dont.

Sanchez is horrible. He is not a good qb. He is worse than Freeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back