2013 Presidents Cup [Spoilers]

Oh look, another downpour at Memorial. Stupid rain.

Some great matches being played. Anyone else in love with this golf course?
YES! Course looks incredible. Elevation changes, deep bunkers, plenty of water...looks like a challenge too. And the greens look perfect.

Spieth really struggling with the putter...

I love Sneds. Such a passionate and great player.

Love those shots of the green by the lake with the gallery reflected on the water. That would make a great photo to hang on the wall.

This rain is incredible. The sound on the umbrellas sounds like hail even.

15th green puddling up badly but squeegee crews are ready to go.

Now there's standing water on the 15th green with another downpour. They are trying not to pull the players off of the course, but that might be a battle that they lose.

That rain is rediculous.

The river running down the 17th fairway was hilarious.

2013 Presidents Cup [Spoilers]

I'm really diggin the water hazard running through the fairway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It was just bad luck. Like it was already mentioned, this rainfall came out of nowhere. It's not even raining an hour south where I am.

I don't miss any opportunity to hate on Ohio, go somewhere else with your logic

Live coverage resumes at 2:15 EST.

Still looking back at the coverage from round 2, it seems a bit strange (nothing wrong with it, just a double take) seeing Phil roll a Srixon or Duff a Bstone. Do you guys know if they switch the ball to who is teeing off or play the same model all round?

US rolling now. Love it.

What a shot by Kuch! Yea! Great pitch from up on the hill in the rough to about 5 or 6 feet.

I don't miss any opportunity to hate on Ohio, go somewhere else with your logic

Give me another ten minutes and I'll probably join you haha... You can mess with Ohio, just not Muirfield. That course is awesome.

I'm watcing on DVR and haven't caught up the live feed yet, but I'm really impressed with Jordan Spieth. His approach shots are money.

Fantastic birdie by Kuch to put him and TW 1 up.

Holy crap Tiger.

Holy covert 5 wood. Nice shot Tiger.

Back