The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a Dallas Cowboys thread. Would likely resemble the Tiger Woods thread in terms of lovers, haters, and defenders. LMAO

Haha Tony Romo thread

I just don't think this loss can be pinned on Romo. Call me crazy but the dude played out of his mind. You could just as easily say if the defense wouldn't have allowed that many points to be scored then the cowboys would have won, but it's so much more fun to make fun of romo apparently

That was a freaking fun game to watch. Typical cowboys game though.

Or you could be Tampa

First, I dont buy that. He played great and I dont think anybody has said otherwise. But some of the catches were incredible. Without at least 2 Dez incredible grabs, that pick is meaningless.

But again, it was on the line and he threw a pick. It does not take away from his game. Nor his legacy (although it is filled with similar).

If one had to describe Tony Romo (fairly or not) in a sentence up to this point, it would be for many, outstanding QB, that when pressure is high, he turns into a QB that telegraphs passes, checks down and makes bad decisions. Is it fair? Probably not. But it is what people think of.

He played a great game today. maybe the best of his career, but sadly it will be remembered as another item that ended similar to a few other high pressure situations Romo has had in his career.

I just don't think this loss can be pinned on Romo. Call me crazy but the dude played out of his mind. You could just as easily say if the defense wouldn't have allowed that many points to be scored then the cowboys would have won, but it's so much more fun to make fun of romo apparently

See above again. If you read through this thread, most of the blame was placed on both teams defenses. A QB gets the credit and the blame, just like a head coach. He had a chance to win it all on the last drive of the game. He threw a pick instead and in turn that pick cost them the game.

For a guy with his history, I am really surprised to see the sensitivity about it. Nobody has once said he did not play a great game. He did, the entire game until about 3 minutes to go.

I wasn't paying attention to the schedule. Why is there a 10:30pm game tonight!?

I wasn't paying attention to the schedule. Why is there a 10:30pm game tonight!?

Oakland As baseball game ruining important sports. :D

Baseball is still being played in Oakland.

Oakland in the playoffs again? Man mad respect Billy Beane.

Even though I'm on the west coast I'm not staying up to watch that terrible game.

Wow, just saw the interview with Trevathan from the Broncos.
That is a whole bunch of gold teeth. That guy makes me feel smarter.

So who is taking the Jags and 27 points vs the Broncos next week? Not this guy.

Gold is a great investment!! C'mon JB.

I can imagine dude. That is a tough one.

Don't know where to start and trying not to place blame on anyone. Both QB's had a pick, but one was at the end of the game. Both D's were terrible but one stepped up at the end of the game. I wish I could have watched this game not being a fan of one of these teams.

Don't know where to start and trying not to place blame on anyone. Both QB's had a pick, but one was at the end of the game. Both D's were terrible but one stepped up at the end of the game. I wish I could have watched this game not being a fan of one of these teams.

Dungy, Rodney and Dan Patrick did a piece on this. They summed it up very well. If you have On Demand or something, watch the Football Night in America show. They talk about the play, and Romo's mindset. I think they nailed it.

Yah ths guy is a piece of work. He obviously went to the same academic institution as Chris Johnson. They both have gold teef and you can't understand a word they say.

Dungy, Rodney and Dan Patrick did a piece on this. They summed it up very well. If you have On Demand or something, watch the Football Night in America show. They talk about the play, and Romo's mindset. I think they nailed it.
They summed it up pretty well..... The issues are inside his helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back