The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Haha. Not kidding at all. I loved the over the top 90s uniforms. Pistons, hornets, raptora, rockets, grizzlies, etc. They were all awesome.

Wilt Chamberlain would have been 77 today.

Wonder which kid in this photo of his fourth grade class is him.

0.wilt-chamberlain.9.jpg

http://www.themarsreel.com/wilt-chamberlains-4th-grade-photo-will-blow-your-mind/

Pre-season is under way, crazy how this season has crept up on us.

Looking forward to seeing what Bynum can bring to my Cavs, hopefully not just a bunch of injuries.

Got a ton of youngsters and some depth this year, might finally be a good year for them

Can't wait to see Andrew Bynum in an Armani suit

Can't wait to see Andrew Bynum in an Armani suit

dude u cant be bringing the negativity in during the pre season.

At least wait til 2nd week of the season

plus its not like we reached for the #1 overall pick and took a guy who had surgery in the off season

oh wait

If you couldn't tell by how baseball season went and how football season is going, I'm as big of a cavs fan as all three teams. I have been a huge fan since I was a kid. I went to 25 games the year we had Boozer, Ricky Davis and Darius Miles. I'm not just a "oh man we got LeBron! Go cavs! Oh wait he left. Cavs suck" kind of fan.

Bennett 2 for 12...yikes

I am ridiculously excited for this season. Rockets tickets have gotten steeper this year, but it's a small price to pay for Dwight Howard. I've got my season opener tickets ready for lowly Charlotte, but I am so freakin' pumped for this season.

I think the Pistons might finally be pretty good. They have a lot of talent this year. Hopefully Cheeks can get them to play team basketball

I think the Pistons might finally be pretty good. They have a lot of talent this year. Hopefully Cheeks can get them to play team basketball

The central should be tough this year. Cavs and pistons are both much improved. Chicago and Indiana will both be very solid as well. Should make for a fun year

I'm excited to see if the Clippers can become more than first round fodder this season. They made the change at coach, re signed Paul and made some smart veteran signings. They must improve that away game record and stay strong during the second half of the season, which I think Doc can really help with. After 20+ years of mainly watching terrible teams, this year has the potential to be their best.

I think that LAC will definitely contend to win the West. They won 56 last year and they added a few solid players and a great coach. I think the west is between them and SA now that Westbrook is out for 4-6 weeks. I think Houston will be a top 4 team, but I am hesitant to say top 2 or 3 since their rotation is very inexperienced together.

Been on a Bill Simmons/Jalen Rose preview watching binge. Very good and hilarious takes on all of the teams so far. Grantland is probably the best NBA site out there right now. Simmons and Lowe are both fantastic writers and know their NBA stuff.

Is there a bigger winy baby in the NBA than Dwight Howard?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9...-magic-wears-no-12-jersey&ex_cid=sportscenter

Dwight Howard still has fond memories of his time with the Orlando Magic. But the All-Star center evidently is upset that the Magic are allowing someone else to wear his number.Howard, who wore No. 12 during his eight seasons with Orlando, told the Orlando Sentinelthat he is disappointed the Magic granted Tobias Harris' request to wear the number."I just think that despite whatever happened, there was a lot of things that I did and that we did as a team, and that number was special down there," Howard told the Sentinel. "And I was a little bit upset about that."

Dwight Howard is a jerk.

If Dwight cares so much who on the Magic wears #12, he should have never left.

He's just hedging against the possibility that Harris will still be in Orlando when they retire Dwight's number...

6 x All Star
3 x DPOY
NBA Finals appearance
Arguably the greatest Magic player in their history. It's gonna happen.

He's just hedging against the possibility that Harris will still be in Orlando when they retire Dwight's number...

6 x All Star
3 x DPOY
NBA Finals appearance
Arguably the greatest Magic player in their history. It's gonna happen.

You mean the greatest Magic player not named Shaq right?

Greatest Magic player ever. Shaq was only in Orlando for 4 seasons.

4 seasons is about all Orlando got out of Dwight too

Back