The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, sorry for the confusion everyone...

Richard and I have fallen in love. And he moves in with us next month. It's one of the reasons I haven't been as active on here this summer/fall.

*braces for impact*

Congrats man...silly me thought u guys did already...when u say us..u got a roomy currently?

Congrats man...silly me thought u guys did already...when u say us..u got a roomy currently?

Not quite. Richard and I have been living together for quite some time...by "us" I meant Richard and myself...and by "he" I mean a man named Jim.

Not quite. Richard and I have been living together for quite some time...by "us" I meant Richard and myself...and by "he" I mean a man named Jim.

Ahhhhh ok....well congrats buddy

Chromecast is pretty cool.

I got to watch T4K break in his new DPC's today! The two of them look like they'll be happy together.

Big thumbs up on the pony JN !!! LOL.

Whatever it is that is bringing you this new happiness, congratulations ! (and yes I realize its probably not a pony lol)

My best friend for the last almost 30 years weighed just over 400 pounds a few years ago. He was almost 2-1/2 me's.

He's now 236 and less than 1-1/2 me's.

That's over 40% weight loss.

Chillin with my wife in our nice Whistler hotel suite. Just got back from exploring and "pre-scouting" some cool hangouts and activities.
Here I am at Canada's number 1 golf resort and my clubs aren't even with me but its still going to be an awesome weekend.

Chillin with my wife in our nice Whistler hotel suite. Just got back from exploring and "pre-scouting" some cool hangouts and activities.
Here I am at Canada's number 1 golf resort and my clubs aren't even with me but its still going to be an awesome weekend.

Awesome man!! Whistler is such a beautiful place, with or without the sticks. I'm sure you guys will have a cracking time up there.

My best friend for the last almost 30 years weighed just over 400 pounds a few years ago. He was almost 2-1/2 me's.

He's now 236 and less than 1-1/2 me's.

That's over 40% weight loss.

That's awesome for him Smalls. People who are able to make the drastic changes to accomplish weight loss like that always have my respect.

I took this next week off from work and someone has enquired about me working for them very random but I'm going to check it out.

My home course is finally open after over-seeding. Finally get to play my first round since Vegas.

I made it through the week!!

And,

My son came home, to work. So that his dad can go play golf!

I made it through the week!!

And,

My son came home, to work. So that his dad can go play golf!

all kinds of win right there, see ya in a few hours!

Leaving in a few minutes to tee it up with 22 other THPers. This will be my first THP event/get together and I can't wait

damenype.jpg

14th hole at Harbor Town. Possibly the prettiest hole I've ever played. Pared it. Watched my dad birdie it. Awesome stuff.

Ok, sorry for the confusion everyone...

Richard and I have fallen in love. And he moves in with us next month. It's one of the reasons I haven't been as active on here this summer/fall.

*braces for impact*

This is awesome Nate!

My shoulder doesn't hurt after making a ton of golf swings the last two days

Beautiful weather today and I spent a good part of the day at the park with my wife and daughter. She was kicking a soccer ball all over the field and giggling. Really made me forget about the whole house debacle from yesterday. Kids really have a way of making you happy just by being them.

My home course is finally open after over-seeding. Finally get to play my first round since Vegas.

Sweet man! Hope you hit them well.

Bought a new smoker today. I've missed the last one I had before the move & finally found another I liked.
5# pork shoulder & some redfish filets for fish dip on deck tomorrow.

I didn't brick my phone.

Ward's reading skills make me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back