The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph Patterson, the guy arrested for the abuse on AP's son, has previously been arrested for domestic abuse on another woman and juvenile. Also had previous protection orders filed against him. Why are these people allowed to walk the streets, let alone be allowed around any child.

Adrian should cover his bond and deal with him, personally. This guys fate needs to come full circle.

Giants running back David Wilson diagnosed with spinal stenosis. May be career threatening.

When it rains, it pours

Giants running back David Wilson diagnosed with spinal stenosis. May be career threatening.

When it rains, it pours
Holy crap. He's struggled this year, but I fully believed he was part of the solution...not the problem.

Holy crap. He's struggled this year, but I fully believed he was part of the solution...not the problem.

Agreed. This is terrible news. He's going for a 2nd opinion so hopefully he gets some good news.

my man winslow was suspended 4 games today for the ol performance enhancement substance usage

bummer

my man winslow was suspended 4 games today for the ol performance enhancement substance usage

bummer

I bet he'll say it was Adderall.

When it rains, it pours

The Giants just keep getting worse...who would have thought they would be 0-6...the way it's going right now the NFC East winner is going to be 8-8 or worse

I just saw a post that Adrian's son has passed away. This is very tragic.

Just went on twitter and saw 3 "He better play Sunday I nerd fantasy points" tweets. I have no hope for humanity.

Just went on twitter and saw 3 "He better play Sunday I nerd fantasy points" tweets. I have no hope for humanity.

People need to calm the eff down. Dude just lost his son, I don't care if he needs a year to feel better. So sad :/

Twitter is where we learned that a lot of teens find know the Titanic was an actual boat that sank.

My thoughts are with that boy's mother in South Dakota.

Unbelievably tragic :-(

As the father of a 2 yr old I don't even want to think about it. I do know that I'd long have been in jail by now because I would have probably straight killed the guy. As painfully as possible.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

I've been out of the loop all day today and I just saw the news about AP and his son. No parent should ever have to go through that. I hope that dude gets what is coming to him.

I still don't understand why he left Sioux Falls this morning when his son was in critical condition but regardless I feel for him. I'll ask my buddy who works at the jail how this dude has been treated. What a scum

I still don't understand why he left Sioux Falls this morning when his son was in critical condition but regardless I feel for him. I'll ask my buddy who works at the jail how this dude has been treated. What a scum

They might have told him this isn't going to end well then? Impossible to know unless AP says why

It has been a pretty somber night here in Minnesota, that is a terrible situation for everyone involved. You should never have to bury your child.

Terrible for AD. Hopefully there is some mention at the game tomorrow. Sooner Nation gives him their full support.

Any desperate Browns fans out there holding on with a prayer?

u3a2azab.jpg

GAMEDAY!

Holy Thad Lewis... 56 yard bomb to TJ graham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back