Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things, all weekend, nonstop.

1) S55's
2) Tour Trusty

Those S55's are so intriguing. I've been thinking about going back to Ping recently and I can't wait to see what everyone has to say about them.

Those S55's are so intriguing. I've been thinking about going back to Ping recently and I can't wait to see what everyone has to say about them.

Do it!!!!

1) S55's
2) Tour Trusty

You will be doing it!!!!! I am pumped to hear your thoughts on the S55's Jameson.

1) S55's
2) Tour Trusty
Agree with the S55 offering. They have me wondering, it's the first thing from ping since the eye2 that has my interest.

Apex irons? Ping S55s? DPCs? They all sound so good. Now I just need to hit them. Just to make me ponder even more.

Apex irons? Ping S55s? DPCs? They all sound so good. Now I just need to hit them. Just to make me ponder even more.

Ive heard the apex and dpc are amazing...havent heard a ton on s55'...yet lol

Ive heard the apex and dpc are amazing...havent heard a ton on s55'...yet lol

Haha. Nothing on the s55s? Come on man, you have tried everything at least once.

Haha. Nothing on the s55s? Come on man, you have tried everything at least once.

Nope...got caught up chatting and meeting everyone saturday, didnt have a chance to swing em.

U would murder the dpc's...just saying

I imagine I can get you some info on the S55's soon. :alien:

Nope...got caught up chatting and meeting everyone saturday, didnt have a chance to swing em.

U would murder the dpc's...just saying

I am gonna swing Dan's in two weeks. Not sure why I didn't in Vegas.... Thinking I might like them too much.

I imagine I can get you some info on the S55's soon. :alien:

You know I am really looking forward to that thread. And the plethora of awesome Matrix shafts as well. I have a feeling my wife won't like me much after you get done with the reviews...

Pondering a low cost addition to the driver stable. Something like a Callaway Razr Fit (yes I already had one once) 10.5 deg with a low launching hopefully low spinning shaft.

I don't have much of a golf season left...but I might put a KBS Tour V into my extra 6 iron that I have laying around. This is blasphemy for some on here, but I like the PXi shafts more than the C Taper Lite shaft that I was testing for a little while.

I don't have much of a golf season left...but I might put a KBS Tour V into my extra 6 iron that I have laying around. This is blasphemy for some on here, but I like the PXi shafts more than the C Taper Lite shaft that I was testing for a little while.

The PXi is an awesome shaft Ary!!! I think all the time about finding a set of 6.5's and dropping them in some irons.

The DPCs have C-taper s+ in them.. Not quite x, but they'll give you a run for your money for sure.

Dude, they play like X's in any other shaft brand. Embrace your animal-iness.

Donne, dude, I have a RFE 10.5 head just sitting here that won't be doing anything, it got a ball mark on the topline one day on the range with my buddy when I had the Asha 4S (I almost cried) in it and its just been sitting since. If its for tinkering, I'd be happy to send it your way dude.

The PXi is an awesome shaft Ary!!! I think all the time about finding a set of 6.5's and dropping them in some irons.

Be a man like Poulter and go 7.0.

The DPCs have C-taper s+ in them.. Not quite x, but they'll give you a run for your money for sure.

I'm sure they will, I liked Zenger's with his x graphites at the Ohio invitational.

I'm pondering irons for next yr but will wait to see if I get into the MC or another event that involves clubs before pondering too much!

Ponder is over: pulled the trigger on a basically new V3 on the bay. I'm done trusting paper and signs. Time to get legit for the #Grandaddy!

It's so funny, every time I get on the Mizuno optimizer, it says I have an early release and I should like shafts with a softer tip in them. Yet I play better with the PXi shafts as opposed to the KBS Tour shafts that I played in the past, and I love the DI-6 in my driver that isn't exact soft at the tip. It's weird.

Ponder is over: pulled the trigger on a basically new V3 on the bay. I'm done trusting paper and signs. Time to get legit for the #Grandaddy!

It'll make a big difference for you dude. Nice.

Smart Square putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back