2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Looks like I may be able to make the 26th! Just need to figure out a place to stay. Ok I'm excited again.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Looks like I may be able to make the 26th! Just need to figure out a place to stay. Ok I'm excited again.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Way to go frogger

What a great Saturday! Bummed I couldn't make the Sunday round with you folks but I still had a great time.

Getting to hang out on the range at Pine Lakes a couple of hours before we teed off was awesome, it kind of felt like a mini Morgan Cup media day. Hitting different equipment and chatting it up with a bunch of cool cats.

Chris put together a great presentation for us with the Trackman and gave everybody 5-10 minutes on it and also gave them some pointers on some things that they could work on, which was awesome. I had a blast moving back and forth, taking pictures and listening to the banter.

Getting to meet THPers is always awesome, putting faces to forum names is fun as well.

Golfing with Chris, Canadan, and tyno was a blast as well. Getting to be a part of Canadan's PB 67 was awesome. He really played well, and beat the course pro, at his own course, the first time he played it! I was happy with my golf game, missed some shots, but was able to drive the ball well and didn't string to many bad shots together, which was a good thing.

Dinner was awesome, we went over to the bed and breakfast and had a seated dinner laid out for us, complete with a dozen Nike RZN balls and a Seemore DVD. The food was awesome and getting to banter back and forth with the group was great as well.

Big thanks goes out to Chris, he really opened up his doors for us and put together an unbeatable package of golf for the day. If you ever get a chance to get some lessons from him, I highly recommend! Second thanks goes out to SeeMore and Ping, who donated putters for the winning players. SeeMore is such a great company and such a great part of this site. They always treat THPers well and it was awesome that they gave back to us as much as they did.

I am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces in Columbus in 2 weeks! Because golf is fun, but golf with THPers can't be matched!

This probably explains the "CANADAMMIT!" written on the prize markers on the later holes! JK Chris C! Well done Dan!

I really enjoyed the informal Seemore putting jam session that Chris put on after dinner, & B.S.ing with other THPers. Canadan is such a nice guy, and his comment about how Chris C had Brock(?) swinging & throwing a medicine ball really clicked with me. Sunday, that was my thought, and it worked well on a very tough course.

You forgot to mention you almost killed Turner with your tee shot on 18.

Turner

Now, now, let's not exaggerate. I'm pretty sure that shot would have only maimed you. I did expect the air to come hissing out of your tires aftre Barb fired that shot off of them!

Bummer dude if you have time to play between now and then PM me and I'll make the trek your way

Will do. Unfortunately I think my season is pretty much over. Just range and short game time for me rest if the year. I have a range pass and the short game area at my course is pretty good and those are both free so that's where my time is spent..
Ok. Fine. Just let me know when you are swinging through NJ. :alien:

Certainly. I just had a customer refer to New Jersey as a foreign land and it made me think of you and I laughed at the customer...lol

This probably explains the "CANADAMMIT!" written on the prize markers on the later holes! JK Chris C! Well done Dan!

I really enjoyed the informal Seemore putting jam session that Chris put on after dinner, & B.S.ing with other THPers. Canadan is such a nice guy, and his comment about how Chris C had Brock(?) swinging & throwing a medicine ball really clicked with me. Sunday, that was my thought, and it worked well on a very tough course.

I'm glad it clicked buddy!!!! For what it's worth, I didn't write my name on a single stake haha!

Will do. Unfortunately I think my season is pretty much over. Just range and short game time for me rest if the year. I have a range pass and the short game area at my course is pretty good and those are both free so that's where my time is spent..

Certainly. I just had a customer refer to New Jersey as a foreign land and it made me think of you and I laughed at the customer...lol

Understood, just let me know if the chance arises.

Is everyone thats coming to Columbus playing Sat and Sunday (except tentative DCBRAD)?

Take Colt and Motoo off the list.

Is everyone thats coming to Columbus playing Sat and Sunday (except tentative DCBRAD)?

I am planning on taking Friday and Monday off of work so unless Buck has a different plan, yes.

Updated list--23 total

Mikedean441
Canadan
Robman7
Golfinff--Sat for sure, Sun is possible
Ghostbeezy
Tpluff
Lafeyette7
Zenger (tentatively)
Tyjohnston
Hitman
devrickus
Buckjob
GregDan
Certifiable
Dcbrad (saturday only)
T2grn18
Youngbuck
Leeb
Sighman23
Mcg1245
Robozeo
Cardboardrobot
Bullfrog

Let me know if any changes need made

Last edited:
Updated list--23 total

Mikedean441
Canadan
Robman7
Golfinff
Ghostbeezy
Tpluff
Lafeyette7
Zenger (tentatively)
Tyjohnston
Hitman
devrickus
Buckjob
Thetopdogg
Certifiable
Dcbrad (tentatively and saturday only)
T2grn18
Youngbuck
Leeb
Sighman23
Mcg1245
Robozeo
Cardboardrobot
Bullfrog

Who is Thetopdogg? :alien:

What is this dcbrad tentatively and saturday only garbage?

Brad turns into a vampire on Sundays I think.

Also, we need to get AMart on this list. He's on the cusp of becoming THP obsessed.. I can sense it.

Well kinda. He is a bills fan and they suck.:bananadance:

Updated list--23 total

Mikedean441
Canadan
Robman7
Golfinff
Ghostbeezy
Tpluff
Lafeyette7
Zenger (tentatively)
Tyjohnston
Hitman
devrickus
Buckjob
GregDan
Certifiable
Dcbrad (tentatively and saturday only)
T2grn18
Youngbuck
Leeb
Sighman23
Mcg1245
Robozeo
Cardboardrobot
Bullfrog

I'm definitely in for Sat and working on getting someone to work Sunday for me so that I can make it.

I told mike on Saturday to take the tenative off. I am in for Saturday! BOOM.

I told mike on Saturday to take the tenative off. I am in for Saturday! BOOM.

Who cares about Saturday? Sunday is funday. Didnt your mama ever tell you that? Mike, mark this dc imposter down for Sunday as well.

Who cares about Saturday? Sunday is funday. Didnt your mama ever tell you that? Mike, mark this dc imposter down for Sunday as well.

No can do, unless the Bills have a bye week?

No can do, unless the Bills have a bye week?

The bills are actually IN New Orleans, but my wife is off Sunday and working Saturday. Sunday Funday will be spent with my wife.

Back