THP Fantasy Football - Week 6 Thread

Very fitting that a guy who's been married 11 years gets whipped by Mike Hunt for the week.

Drew Brees, meet Jimmy Graham. You threw him the football a lot to start the season. Tanks for nothin' this week. Jerk.

Very fitting that a guy who's been married 11 years gets whipped by Mike Hunt for the week.

Drew Brees, meet Jimmy Graham. You threw him the football a lot to start the season. Tanks for nothin' this week. Jerk.

I still can't believe he put up 0. When Torrey Smith only put up 1.5 I thought I was in trouble. Especially with all those points left on my bench. I want to personally thank Drew Brees for forgetting he had a TE yesterday.

I still can't believe he put up 0. When Torrey Smith only put up 1.5 I thought I was in trouble. Especially with all those points left on my bench. I want to personally thank Drew Brees for forgetting he had a TE yesterday.
him and weeden must have been drinking the same gatorade. weeden is allergic to his tight end

I was so surprised he didn't have a catch. But New England did a heck of a job shadowing him and denying him a lot of catches.

I was so surprised he didn't have a catch. But New England did a heck of a job shadowing him and denying him a lot of catches.

He's averaged -- averaged -- in the mid-20s all season until last weekend. Just incredible that he didn't get a catch this week. I think Morgan made a call to Sean Payton.

I actually watched some of the game. A couple times in the red zone, even the commentators said they were surprised Graham wasn't getting the ball. Just weird.

But, this is one of several reasons why I stink at FF.

Well my season is pretty much over and I learned quite a bit about being in a 16 team league (never been in a league over 12 people). Would change my draft strategy BIG TIME next time around

Donne smoked me this week. My team took the week off. 3-3 bound.

My RB, both WR's, and TE put up 1.5pts. I feel your pain.

ESPN said my team was going to score 135 points. While that was not gonna happen, I didn't think it was gonna score 55. Haha.

APpears 4-2 will keep me 1 game back as leaders are both prime for wins this week

i think you'll be more comfortable with a .500 team mike keep up the good work.

ESPN said my team was going to score 135 points. While that was not gonna happen, I didn't think it was gonna score 55. Haha.
Very similar to me except I put up the stout total of 50 pts. With Shorts, Williams, Graham, and Clev Def giving me a whopping -1.5 pts what can you expect.

League 4 members, I'm looking to move Jimmy Graham for some RB/WR depth. Let me know if anyone has interest.

I had my ass handed to me this weekend, I need some running back and receiver help. It didn't hurt that my opponet had Jamal Charles and the Chiefs defense who went off this weekend.

League 4 members, I'm looking to move Jimmy Graham for some RB/WR depth. Let me know if anyone has interest.

Check out my WR's and shoot me something if you want.

Going into tonights game I need 1 point from Antonio Gates to move to 5-1. Im hoping he makes it through the pre game stretch with no issues ha ha

He's averaged -- averaged -- in the mid-20s all season until last weekend. Just incredible that he didn't get a catch this week. I think Morgan made a call to Sean Payton.

I actually watched some of the game. A couple times in the red zone, even the commentators said they were surprised Graham wasn't getting the ball. Just weird.

But, this is one of several reasons why I stink at FF.

Dude I was really surprised by the game. And it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Mike Hunt made a call or two to make that happen. Haha

You don't suck at FF. He was a great pickup but he just isn't always gonna get 20+ pts, just never thought I would see him with a 0 up unless he was hurt.

Trade sent soon.

Phillip rivers! You're my boy, blue!!!!!!!

Rivers to Woodhead a few times (need 5.5 pts) will make me 5-1.

Randall Cobb out 6-8 weeks with broken leg. Ouch. For him and for his fantasy owners (myself included).

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Rivers to Woodhead a few times (need 5.5 pts) will make me 5-1.

Damnit! I know he's gonna get there but I'm still holding out hope for a miracle. Only need 1.5 points at this point. Eff

Back