3rd Captain - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event

Congrats Ad!

Congrats Donne!!!!!

Congrats Donne! Very happy for you!!!

Congrat's!! Awesome choice for the captain's spot.

Frickin' awesome!!! Congratulations Donne! You will be awesome! Tennessee is in the MC for 2014!

Awesome! Congrats, Donne!

There hasn't been a thread in recent memory on here that has put more of a smile on my face than I had when I read the first post in here. Some people will think that Donne was merely a player in the first Morgan Cup, but he's been an active participant in all 3 events because of how he supported everyone else on the forum in the past 2 years leading up to those events. He's one of the nicest people that I've ever met, and will be a wonderful captain. Anyone that gets on his team will be in very good hands. Donne, I'm really thrilled for you!

There hasn't been a thread in recent memory on here that has put more of a smile on my face than I had when I read the first post in here. Some people will think that Donne was merely a player in the first Morgan Cup, but he's been an active participant in all 3 events because of how he supported everyone else on the forum in the past 2 years leading up to those events. He's one of the nicest people that I've ever met, and will be a wonderful captain. Anyone that gets on his team will be in very good hands. Donne, I'm really thrilled for you!

Totally true. His support over the past two years has been amazing.

Congrats Donne!! I know you're gonna knock it out of the park!

Congrats to Captain adwillingham! Great pick, will lead with honor!

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Congrats AD!

Congratulations Donne!!!! I know we spoke in Vegas about you wanting to get back.. I know you will make an excellent captain!!!

Congrats roomie! That's absolutely fantastic!

Fantastic! MC2014 is going to be a blast!

Having met and talked to Donne several times, I know this is a perfect selection. Congrats to him!! I know he will be one fantastic leader.

congrats AD & all the best to you and your team!

congrats Donne!!!!

Congrats Donne, best of luck to you!

Sent from my Windows phone using Tapatalk

Congrats Donne!!!

Wow congrats Donne, you were so available to help with this years MC, I'm sure you will be a fantastic captain.

That's awesome, congrats AD!

Back