THPer Designed 2013 Limited Edition Challenge Coins

I am not going to miss this sale !!

Hmm, not good. Meeting starts at 10:00 which means I'm giving the rest of THP about a 5 minute head start. :banghead:

Oh heck yeah! I'm in. One of each for sure. Played I a work event in FL last week and got SO many compliments on my Challenge Coin. It's a way to talk about THP and drive new membership to.

Love the designs too! We have talented members here.

JM

Sets reminder 8am here in the UK...I want some Challenge coin goodness.....:act-up:

Not that I want more competition to be able to buy them myself :alien:, but just wanted to make sure you double-checked your timing. JB said 1:00 PM EST.

Just a heads up everybody.
These will go on sale Friday at 1pm EST
That is THIS FRIDAY!

In hand pics coming tomorrow evening we believe.
I will step away from my appt to buy these, can't wait

Really excited to get my hands on 2 more awesome coins !

Not that I want more competition to be able to buy them myself :alien:, but just wanted to make sure you double-checked your timing. JB said 1:00 PM EST.

DOH good point and thanks for telling me .....its 0211 here and I am tired on Night duty

That is THIS FRIDAY!

This is awesome!!!!!

Alarm set and reminder put on calendar, I don't intend to miss out on these like I did the first offering.

Great news! Alarm is set!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. hoping I can get to where I can get at least one of these. Appointment added to the calendar!

I may have to skip golf on Friday. Can't get a good signal on the course and would really like not to miss this time.

DOH good point and thanks for telling me .....its 0211 here and I am tired on Night duty

No worries, man. I'll be in Copenhagen the next couple of weeks, so I expect I'll be awake at a similar hour for a couple of nights. :hypnotized:

Reminder set. Awesome.

That is THIS FRIDAY!

I'm I right in thinking that I have to allow 5 hours time difference here in Ireland? Think I got the time difference wrong last time for the first coin and was lucky to be caught in traffic on the way home and logged in!!!!, therefore it would be 6pm here in Ireland, when they go on sale?.....Right????:waiting:

Just works out that I don't work until 2 on Friday!

Reminder set to make sure I get away from work at a decent time so I can be sat in front of my PC when these go on sale

I'm I right in thinking that I have to allow 5 hours time difference here in Ireland? Think I got the time difference wrong last time for the first coin and was lucky to be caught in traffic on the way home and logged in!!!!, therefore it would be 6pm here in Ireland, when they go on sale?.....Right????:waiting:

Yup, it will be 6pm for us

Delivery should be today or closer to this evening. At that point we will put up some in hand pics of each coin before sending them to the winners.
Then Friday is the day.

Friday will be a worthless day at work, until my order has been placed. Look forward to the in hand pics.

In hand pics today, possibly? Cant wait!

Friday will be a worthless day at work, until my order has been placed. Look forward to the in hand pics.

Due to the time difference, I will have finished work on Friday by the time these get released....it is going to be a looooong day

I can't wait to see the in-hand pictures of these this evening.

Looking forward to the sneak peak

Will there be an option to buy one each with a single click?
Looking forward to seeing the preview.
I know they will be amazing!

Just call me.... Barb

Back