2014 THP Announcement & Change

This is such awesome news. I always like seeing what Freddie has to say about the golf swing. He even has some youtube videos up if needed to get started. Great golfer and great guy.

Now fix my swing!

You know, we all sit around and chit chat with one another and ideas are bounced back and forth. Its not til moments like this that you realize those ideas have legs and can become reality. It also isn't until these moments that you realize how touched and humble you can be at the gesture you are presented with. To know that I have the confidence of JB and GG is worth its weight in Platinum. ( I dont look good in gold)

I am blessed to have spent time with some great teachers over the years and have formulated some of my own theories based on their teachings. I will give you all 110% of myself and ideas. I welcome input from all and will do my best to guide those that ask into a solid base for successful golf.

Again I am truly Humbled by this and thank everyone for their support!

Wow, amazing! Freddie, I am extremely sad to say I have never met you in person, but I have witnessed your willingness to help others with almost anything almost daily on THP, so this is a no brainer. And your golf swing is a thing of beauty, only makes sense for you to be able to share that with THP!

Bravo, Tadashi!

I love this!!! I saw Freddie at Starbucks at the Rio (I think everyone else was still sleeping off a hangover lol) And let me tell you Freddie made me feel like we had known each other for years and made me feel very welcome.
When I posted my swing video, Freddie took the time to give me some very helpful tips, and it was obvious he took his time looking and took his time giving advice.

I cant wait to get more advice from Freddie as I continue to work on my swing. He is a just a flat out GOOD GUY!!!!!!

I love it! Haven't had the honor of getting fixed by Freddie, but Barb has and it worked! Count me in!

I witnessed Freddie help countless guys on the range at the May Outing and Demo day. You're perfect for this Freddie! Well deserved!

I think this is great for THP. I alone over the past few weeks have picked up some swing tips by reading posts from Freddie.

Congrats Freddie.

You know, we all sit around and chit chat with one another and ideas are bounced back and forth. Its not til moments like this that you realize those ideas have legs and can become reality. It also isn't until these moments that you realize how touched and humble you can be at the gesture you are presented with. To know that I have the confidence of JB and GG is worth its weight in Platinum. ( I dont look good in gold)

I am blessed to have spent time with some great teachers over the years and have formulated some of my own theories based on their teachings. I will give you all 110% of myself and ideas. I welcome input from all and will do my best to guide those that ask into a solid base for successful golf.

Again I am truly Humbled by this and thank everyone for their support!

He's alright, I guess.

This is great as Freddie is a wealth of information. Really appreciate you being willing to do this for us.

Sweet deal Freddie, sounds like you'll have your hands full...should be a blast!

A super cool change, and the perfect man for the job, I know Freddie has helped so many and now he gets to help even more, WTG!!!

Love it! Freddie is awesome. Perfect fit.

Freddie is one of the most knowledgable swing minds I've encountered. He does so much for THPers. He's a treasure and I know appreciated by everybody he helps.

What an great idea/change. We are in good hands folks!

This is such a great idea, I absolutely love it. Freddie already gives out so much advice, and does so selflessly. Congrats Freddie, you deserve it, and are the perfect man for this. Or, I guess I should say congrats to everyone here on THP. We just gained so much for next year, couldn't ask for a better teacher to have at our disposal on here.

Though im fairly new to this forum, reading through the help section , he has helped so many already. Congrats

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Congrats Freddie! This is a great change for THP, we are very lucky to have him as a member. The breakdown he gave of malemotives swing the other day was nothing short of amazing.

very cool! congrats freddie.

Absolutely the perfect man for the job, so full of knowledge its crazy

Swing tips?! Heck, I take life tips from this guy! This is a better site with Freddie Kong up front and in the light! Bravo THP.

That's awesome! Congrats Freddie!

Swing Panda!! Congrats friend!

This is great news and Freddie will do awesome at this. He's helped me multiple times and he always gets me pointed in the right direction. Congrats Freddie!!

Back