Energy Drinks & Shots

Has anyone tried the Monster Muscle yet? I see them hit and miss but haven't had one. I think they are like the Muscle Milk, just in the Monster form.

The coffee flavor is my go to for these. Both vanilla and chocolate let too much of the bitter / metallic protein taste through.

Has anyone tried the Monster Muscle yet? I see them hit and miss but haven't had one. I think they are like the Muscle Milk, just in the Monster form.

I don't get energy drinks. Too expensive and they don't do anything more to me than a good old cup of coffee.

I don't get energy drinks. Too expensive and they don't do anything more to me than a good old cup of coffee.

Ok, I just bought 8 rockstar Zeros for $6.74 my latte at Starbucks is the same price. I'm good for four days on energy drinks and one hour with my latte (pinkie finger up in the air)

You can always find a deal on energy drinks. Even if you can they cost the same as a cup of joe

Ok, I just bought 8 rockstar Zeros for $6.74 my latte at Starbucks is the same price. I'm good for four days on energy drinks and one hour with my latte (pinkie finger up in the air)

You can always find a deal on energy drinks. Even if you can they cost the same as a cup of joe
2 for $3?

Not exactly. My cups of coffee cost like 15 cents.

Picked up the Ultra Red. Decent. Certainly better than the Blue, because that one tastes like feet, but no paisley, thats for sure.

Energy Drinks & Shots

BOGO Monster Java thanks to Speedway Rewards. Went with the Mean Bean

Picked up the Ultra Red. Decent. Certainly better than the Blue, because that one tastes like feet, but no paisley, thats for sure.

The red is a solid back up. The Matt Flynn of energy drinks.

The red is a solid back up. The Matt Flynn of energy drinks.

You said solid backup. Flynn would be more compared to the blue. The Rex Ryan of drinks.

I'm scared.

a7uduruj.jpg

Of an energy drink?

The red is good.

New is difficult for me sometimes in energy drinks, because the bad ones are just SO damn bad.

If I could find Xyience nearby all the time, I'd probably not stray from the mango guava and cherry lime. I'm a creature of habit.

New is difficult for me sometimes in energy drinks, because the bad ones are just SO damn bad.

If I could find Xyience nearby all the time, I'd probably not stray from the mango guava and cherry lime. I'm a creature of habit.

New flavors tend to scare me a bit too. Frost berry Blast was abysmal

I actually like this a lot.

It's a solid #2 offering behind the Paisley.

I would agree, but not saying much since its other competition Monster wise is feet. LOL

I would agree, but not saying much since its other competition Monster wise is feet. LOL
Im not a fan of Monster Feet.

It tastes nothing like feet, whose feet have you guys been tasting?

It tastes nothing like feet, whose feet have you guys been tasting?

The better question is how do you know it DOESNT taste like feet?

Feeteater.

The better question is how do you know it DOESNT taste like feet?

Feeteater.

Well I know how my feet can potentially smell, and the smell and taste don't match up. Not even close

Yum.

y6utageq.jpg

Back