The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say that the big win by Clemson over UGA looks a bit less impressive after today.
Although FSU has not exactly beat too many big names as of yet.

I think UGA is down a man or twelve since the Clemson game. Although none seem to be missing from the defense...

Melvin Gordon might be the best back Wisconsin has had since Ron Dayne.

Just tuned over to see the KO, missed the entrance and I'm pretty happy about that. :smile:

Fumble! #RollNoles

Ruh Roh, Clemson

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's a fumble.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Wow this ones gonna be interesting.

The Noles apparently needed a head start. Awful kind of Clemson.

Oh boy. Lousy ACC referring is going to get a huge audience tonight. Why review that? Cut and dry.

I think UGA is down a man or twelve since the Clemson game. Although none seem to be missing from the defense...

That none missing from the defense argument from GP was so weak, offense moves ball and scores more then the defense gets to rest and not be on the field as much. It all goes hand in hand. Just sayin'.

Great catch by fsu dude.

Great catch!

What a catch!

Boom!

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Wow. That was a hell of a catch.

Wow! It's a thing of beauty watching a 6'5" receiver high-point the ball

Unreal catch! Benjamin will be playing on Sundays

Wow. That was a hell of a catch.

Keep an eye on this kid. He has a bright future.
ANd that was a terrible challenge by the HC.

That was quick, go Noles. That is not sour grapes from Clemson beating us this year. I have many relatives that graduated from FSU and they are the ACC team that I root for.

Its a touch down and now Clemson looses a time out and can't challenge again for the whole game.

#RollWinston #RollNoles

Keep an eye on this kid. He has a bright future.
ANd that was a terrible challenge by the HC.

Yep. Wasted TO.

Watching on replay. Not sure how you can even defend that pass. Just an amazing catch.

That was quick, go Noles. That is not sour grapes from Clemson beating us this year. I have many relatives that graduated from FSU and they are the ACC team that I root for.

#RollSourGrapes

Wearing my FSU Warrick Dunn Jersey from 1996. Wife giving me all sorts of weird looks.

I really don't have a college football team, but FSU has always been my favorite to cheer on ever since my dad went on a business trip to Florida back in the mid 90s and brought me home a Florida state hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back