The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just like that...The whoa is me martyr card gets played.
Enjoy the thread boys...Im out.
Midwest sports fans must all take a class in junior high on it.

What? Dude, has the cold weather and weight loss made you delusional too? You sound like Clemson fan from page 70 and Notre Dame fan from last year.
It must be the weather...Thongs just creep up a bit

Ha I think the difference between me and most is half of what I say is in jest to get the crowd in here going.

Appears it works

Guess I should just be one of these fans that continually focuses on the past and maybe the lone national chamlionship their team has.

It's gonna be interesting in another year or so when Ohio state has the look of an urban Meyer team. He's only had really one and a half recruiting classes. When he brings in the speed and size from the south and they run through the big ten and match up with the sec, they're probably still going to be hated

It's gonna be interesting in another year or so when Ohio state has the look of an urban Meyer team. He's only had really one and a half recruiting classes. When he brings in the speed and size from the south and they run through the big ten and match up with the sec, they're probably still going to be hated

In a year or two they might be on that level, as of now they aren't, based on struggling with Wisconsin, northwestern, and Iowa.

In a year or two they might be on that level, as of now they aren't, based on struggling with Wisconsin, northwestern, and Iowa.

I agree. They're maybe the 5th or 6th best team in the country but they would need to play flawless to keep up with fsu or Bama. The defense is just very young. And I wish they would use Kenny Guiton and Braxton both. Like Chris leak and tebow

Can you? Can you post some of beating the SEC in a National Championship game? I am not a SEC fan. In fact not at all. However Lets look at the last 10 years.
Ohio St is the reason for their dominance. Every year it was Pound our chest OSU and every year they got thumped.
Then it was SEC cheated.
Then it was OSU getting caught cheating.

Beat someone....Anyone...
They have a good team this year. Might get a shot again, but until they beat anybody at all, they are just another Clemson waiting to happen. When is the last time Ohio St beat a really good national powerhouse?

They beat Wisconsin... Oh wait... *starts weeping*

I agree. They're maybe the 5th or 6th best team in the country but they would need to play flawless to keep up with fsu or Bama. The defense is just very young. And I wish they would use Kenny Guiton and Braxton both. Like Chris leak and tebow

Auburn tried that last night, it was painful

Thanks for the golf balls

Don't worry when a National Championship contender's biggest win is a win over a top 15 team and a 70 point win over Florida A&WhoGivesAShat, you can't complain when the team gets over looked because of strength of schedule.

Don't worry when a National Championship contender's biggest win is a win over a top 15 team and a 70 point win over Florida A&WhoGivesAShat, you can't complain when the team gets over looked because of strength of schedule.

Your forgetting a win over a ranked Michigan team and a win in the big ten championship

Your forgetting a win over an unbeaten Michigan team and a win in the big ten championship

Michigan is beaten. And beating Michigan State or Nebraska in the B1G Championship Game doesn't mean anything. As a Badgers, I know from experience.

Your forgetting a win over an unbeaten Michigan team and a win in the big ten championship

You do know that Michigan lost to Penn State right

You do know that Michigan lost to Penn State right

Yes yes I meant to say ranked. Arguing college football and putting a puzzle together with a 3 year old don't mix well

Isn't beating Michigan like kinda like riding a moped nowadays?

Sadly it is. I've always said Ohio state needs Michigan to be good. The big ten needs Michigan to be good. Not just 10-2 good but beat Ohio state and play a bcs game good

You know that Michigan is garbage right!? Haha but in all seriousness, I wouldn't count the chickens before they hatch. Yeah OSU is the best team in be conference, but anything can happen on any given day.

Just because Penn State did it? I hope you get caught by the tickle monster

Sadly it is. I've always said Ohio state needs Michigan to be good. The big ten needs Michigan to be good. Not just 10-2 good but beat Ohio state and play a bcs game good

Should also be noted, Michigan was unranked this week.

Ok ncaa talk is over its nfl day

And who knows I may swing by an equipment thread

#rollosu

Several years ago when you both teams were legitimately top 10 teams or better, it was a great match. Now Michigan pretty much has to cheer for not getting shut out.

Ok ncaa talk is over its nfl day

And who knows I may swing by an equipment thread

#rollosu

Have the nuts to bet that Cleveland beats Green Bay today?

Have the nuts to bet that Cleveland beats Green Bay today?

Let's take this to the nfl thread before we get embarrassed for not being on topic lol

Several years ago when you both teams were legitimately top 10 teams or better, it was a great match. Now Michigan pretty much has to cheer for not getting shut out.

Have you seen any Michigan football scores this year? They're not bad. Not good either, but not that bad. They've lost once in 4OT.

Let's take this to the nfl thread before we get embarrassed for not being on topic lol

"Off topic" is where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back