The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy nfl Sunday everyone

Does anyone else get a pounding headache just trying to watch "NFL Gameday Morning" on the NFL Network? Just a bunch of guys trying to yell over each other for a few hours. I cant even tell what the heck Irvin is saying half the time because hes always screaming.

I hope Josh Freeman fails miserably today. I mean like 4 picks and two fumbles kind of day.

I hope Josh Freeman fails miserably today. I mean like 4 picks and two fumbles kind of day.

Pretty hard for a guy to fail miserably when he's not even suiting up today.

MNF is Giants-Vikings this week.

Semantics.
And Freeman usually fails the day before a game by no-showing meetings.

Interesting thought from a friend in Texas. He said there are those internally that believe that Randle will keep the starting job even after the return of guys from injury. Or at the very least that some internally want it that way.

Better 1st step.
Better Hands

Horrible blocker. Fixes that and you just might have a quality guy back there and even more depth

I am going to start him this week.

Interesting thought from a friend in Texas. He said there are those internally that believe that Randle will keep the starting job even after the return of guys from injury. Or at the very least that some internally want it that way.

Better 1st step.
Better Hands

Horrible blocker. Fixes that and you just might have a quality guy back there and even more depth

Been hearing that as well. Here is his time to shine today.

I dunno if he will, but his replacement is doing his best to make us miss Freeman. Misses an open Vjax down field then hands ATL 7.

I dunno if he will, but his replacement is doing his best to make us miss Freeman. Misses an open Vjax down field then hands ATL 7.

You mean from all of those great wins and plays Freeman has made the last two years? Oh wait...

You mean from all of those great wins and plays Freeman has made the last two years? Oh wait...

The grass is always greener...

Point is we still suck.

At this rate the Pats are going to need more show ponies and hopefully they brought the beef.

Thanks Vjax. Nice drop.

ATL/TB

Someone has to win. It's in the rules.

Pats are a different team with Gronk.

Hmmm, undisciplined penalty by a bucs player extends the drive for ATL. That seems familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back