The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because when you know a coach doesnt like his qb you can load the box. Freeman was screwed over and it hurt everyone in the process. The play calling I saw was terrible and schiano deserves what is the product of his arrogance.

That never happened in Tampa. Not a single time this year have we seen a team load the box for more than a play or two. Freeman's complete meltdown over the last 3 years started before this coach got here.

You skip 17 meetings in 2 years and see how your coaches feel about you.

Well, Brady has a TD

Lete me see if I understand this...Freeman gets a leash of sucking for 4 years, and this rookie gets 6 quarters? Good lord dude, all I can do is thank the heavens that you are not our GM. :D

We would have all Auburn players and the same record.

I was wrong on Freeman, clearly, And its been 10 quarters for the rookie :D. I'm really not saying anything long term on Glennon, just that shipping out Freeman didn't help the offense at all.

Like I said, I'm looking for signs of life. I might could be a bit more lenient if the current regime didn't have us in the paper for the wrong reasons every single week.

They were 4-12 the year before he got there.
I believe you must be referring to the one 3-4 years prior? Thats a long time in NFL years.

Yes I agree. But the veteran presence was still there. At least with Strahan

That never happened in Tampa. Not a single time this year have we seen a team load the box for more than a play or two. Freeman's complete meltdown over the last 3 years started before this coach got here.

You skip 17 meetings in 2 years and see how your coaches feel about you.

I dont think that he was having a meltdown though. The whole situation just seems a little too odd. I agree that I think you are right about not having all the right players but I think schiano was a bad fit for TB and he got too aggressive too early trying to take over. I personally dont think he is a good fit for an nfl head coach.

Oh dear god these refs are horrible! Gates fumbles and the give the ball to San Diego anyway! Idiots!

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

I dont think that he was having a meltdown though. The whole situation just seems a little too odd. I agree that I think you are right about not having all the right players but I think schiano was a bad fit for TB and he got too aggressive too early trying to take over. I personally dont think he is a good fit for an nfl head coach.

Dude, not a single person here would agree with you. Freeman got progressively worse every single game. He skipped meeting after meeting. Walked around the building trying to rally guys to disagree with the coach. Skipped out on team photo. He was a complete cancer the last 12 months here.

Do these coaches sound familiar? Parcells, Ditka, Cowher, Coughlin, and Billy B.
They all ran the team with a steel fist the minute they got there.
They also all are/were winners.

Blount was the best RB ever, then it was Martin, now it is Mike James. Best RB in the NFL.

That hot garbage of a rookie QB with a great TD pass after having Martin drop one on the same drive.
He looks pretty darn good so far considering he has no running game and no time to throw.

That hot garbage of a rookie QB with a great TD pass after having Martin drop one on the same drive.
He looks pretty darn good so far considering he has no running game and no time to throw.

Agreed, nice pass.

Dude, not a single person here would agree with you. Freeman got progressively worse every single game. He skipped meeting after meeting. Walked around the building trying to rally guys to disagree with the coach. Skipped out on team photo. He was a complete cancer the last 12 months here.

Do these coaches sound familiar? Parcells, Ditka, Cowher, Coughlin, and Billy B.
They all ran the team with a steel fist the minute they got there.
They also all are/were winners.

I agree on that I just think that schiano should have taken care of freeman a different way so that it wouldn't hurt the team as much. I want to see hi for a few more years I guess because so far I just don't see what I was expecting. Tampa is not an easy job for anyone.

I agree on that I just think that schiano should have taken care of freeman a different way so that it wouldn't hurt the team as much. I want to see hi for a few more years I guess because so far I just don't see what I was expecting. Tampa is not an easy job for anyone.

I'm ok with Schiano getting rid of him, but good lord did he make a mess of it.

I'm ok with Schiano getting rid of him, but good lord did he make a mess of it.

Exactly. Glennon is not a bad qb if you followed his college career. Freeman should have never started that long.

What a freaking catch by Megatron. This guy does things that no other WR has ever done in the NFL.

Give it to powell

What a freaking catch by Megatron. This guy does things that no other WR has ever done in the NFL.

I saw that sports science episode on him. Still in awe at his talent.

He's almost as good as Wes Welker. ;-)

Well... Two Wes Welkers.

I forget - is it two individual Welkers or one where they are stacked together into a single player?

What a freaking play by Glennon. Would love to see them tie this game up. It would be nice if our running game would do anything at all.

What a freaking play by Glennon. Would love to see them tie this game up. It would be nice if our running game would do anything at all.
OL looks like junk.

He is the next Mike Vick, sprinters speed on that 1st down run.

I need a headset, repeatedly handicapping your rookie QB with 2nd and 9 is not a good idea. Stop running on 1st down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back