The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They produce such amazing college QB's and then they just can't it done in the NFL. Is it just a product of their system?

Its a product of hype by a good school.
Barkley has time to be okay, many thought Leinart was always going to be awful.

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Bills' special teams just about threwthis game away today. Wow. Ugly game today.

Bennett!!! Whoo. This Bears game is getting me anxious. Their defense decided to not show up and McCown is stepping up big time and having a heck of a game.

Need the D to step up here.

The Dolphins have regressed BADLY.

Matt Barkley...The CFL is calling you.

Nugent with a bomb ftw

Free football with the Jets and Pats. Pats get the opening kickoff in overtime.

Eagles fans might actually be begging for Vick now. Their QB play has been horrendous today.

Jets force a punt from the Pats, now can win the game with only a field goal.

Wow Matt Barkley. Wow.

Folk with the missed 56 yarder.

And a defensive foul. Ouch!!!

What is pushing into the pile?? How is that a penalty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal flag for the Pats

I have never heard of that penalty before...nor did I see it.

Jets miss the FG, but Pats are called for unsportsmanlike conduct. 15 yard penalty and a first down! Jets now set up really well.

Can anyone explain what uniforms GB is wearing? Look like a roller skating derby team.

Well that is just pathetic, it's like refs love to influence the game

Never seen that call, pushing your own player.

NFL refs wait for a game winning field goal in OT of a division game to pull out a new rule?

Pathetic, and I was pulling of the Jets.

Ugh. What an ugly game. Especially for the Bears D. Couldn't do anything to stop the run all day and that was the downfall. Once Briggs came off the field it was over. Oh well, still 4-3 and sitting towards the top of the division. The bye week will help with healing and then can get after the Packers in week 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back