THP Fantasy Football - Week 7 Thread

If I didn't have those 3 guys though I don't think I would have had a chance. On paper you were the much stronger team.

I thought I was in good shape for a while and then one of those three seemed to get a TD every 5 min. for a stretch.

Yeah, I think you got me. This is going to make it much tougher to make the playoffs.

I thought I was in good shape for a while and then one of those three seemed to get a TD every 5 min. for a stretch.

Long way to go still and of course its not 2 from each division.
GG not looking great either, but neither is DeanDec, so it will be closer than expected.

Hello Mr. Lacy. Nice to have you finally get some points, against Cleveland yes, but it still makes me happy.

Long way to go still and of course its not 2 from each division.
GG not looking great either, but neither is DeanDec, so it will be closer than expected.

I appreciate your positive attitude, but its going to take a miracle for me to win this week. I officially hate Dean forever. And Aaron Rodgers for that matter. I woukd like to give him Mike Hunt's version of a discount double check.

I need 10.5 points tonight between Richardson & Wayne to defeat the lawyer. Closer than I want it but I don't care, give me the effin W!

I'm up a bit heading in to tonight, facing Andrew Luck. Hoping the Broncos can muster some defense and prevent him from going off.

Hello Mr. Lacy. Nice to have you finally get some points, against Cleveland yes, but it still makes me happy.

Cleveland defense was ranked 7 overall (8 against the run) going into this game

Jordan Cameron got me within striking distance. Need Trent brown and Thomas in a big way tonight

Finally he comes alive!

I appreciate your positive attitude, but its going to take a miracle for me to win this week. I officially hate Dean forever. And Aaron Rodgers for that matter. I woukd like to give him Mike Hunt's version of a discount double check.

Ouch. Mike Hunts discount double check doesn't sound pleasant.

Not looking good. I've got a few players left, but really only 20 points today?!!!

eny9aqy4.jpg

Probably should have played Harry Douglas.

This may be the best post ever.

Im happy to see my team shakeup has been beneficial for me.

Harry douglas anyone in league 4? :D

I need TY to come on huge for me in two leagues today.

The TO was okay if Indy ran it in. Now I am looking at a TR or AL TD, which will hurt.

The TO was okay if Indy ran it in. Now I am looking at a TR or AL TD, which will hurt.

My lead is now down to 10. Come on Denver, we need some stalled drives that lead to FGs.

Up by 34 pts, my team has completed play going in to tonights game. jlukes has Luck...

Effing put up 20 pts in the 1st effing half!?!?!

Good God the Broncos Defense is a turd.

14 pt cushion, doubt its enough.

Down 1.5...I have prater and victor cruz

He has freeman

Andrew Luck 29 points (and counting) > Tom Brady 7 points = fantasy football loss

Luck with a rushing td. He's up to 29 points now.

Lead has dwindled to 5 pts.

Won't hold up, Luck will surpass 34 fantasy points and give me the loss.

Awesome.

It's been a fun season in League 5. I started 0-3. I'm up by 32 pts to hopefully make it 4 straight wins and 1st place in the division.

Can't believe Luck didn't get to a single fantasy point in the 4th quarter.

If the score holds without espn creativity, I will keep the lead, and the win!

I drop to 3-4. Three of the four losses are by a combined 8 points.

Nice comeback.

Show me your TD's are now 5-2.

I'm sorry Tyler, I thought you had the win easily.

Just call me...Barb

Back