The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet from Jermichael Finley's agent, this doesn't sound good at all:

Tweet from Jermichael Finley's agent, this doesn't sound good at all:

Doesnt sound good at all.

He definitely went off in the most cautious way possible. Not looking good considering he had a concussion a few weeks ago.

What the heck is a quinoa.

What the heck is a quinoa.

Quinoa (/ˈkiːnwɑː/ or /kɨˈnoʊ.ə/, Spanish: quinua, from Quechua: kinwa), a species of goosefoot (Chenopodium), is a grain-like crop grown primarily for its edible seeds. It is a pseudocereal rather than a true cereal, or grain, as it is not a member of the true grass family. As a chenopod, quinoa is closely related to species such as beetroots, spinach and tumbleweeds.

I think I will put this in the word of the day thread!

Broncos look like garbage.

Moreno is pretty much good for 2 yards on a run. Quit giving him the ball!

Terrible play calling...dumb screen passes and lobbing junk up to receivers instead of the slants and crossing patterns

Looks like the Broncos defense took a 40 minute shower, and missed the second half of the game

What a strange game. Coming back to Indy must be too much for Manning.

I like field goals....go Prater

Same old f---ing Dolphins.

Yep, same garbage buddy. I went to play golf instead today. A whole lotta fire Ireland and bench Tannehill on sports talk radio all over again.

Richardson fumbled? Not possible? Wouldn't have happened if he was still a Brownie.

Fact: Richardson the Colt sucks more than Richardson the Brown.

Most Sincerely,
Disgruntled Fantasy Owner

Looks like we have a game again

Fact: Richardson the Colt sucks more than Richardson the Brown.

Most Sincerely,
Disgruntled Fantasy Owner

He is terrible, no excuses just terrible.

This game has a lot of twist and turns.

Well, that didn't work out well for the Broncos.

Didn't work out at all

9 point game with 6 minutes left. Manning has looked sloppy tonight, but has had pressure all over him tonight that he just has no time to make a play.

Quite possibly one of the worst performances I have ever seen by an offensive line by the Broncos tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back