The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Wishing success to all that want a spot today! This would be at the top of my list if I had to choose.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I know lots of people want in on this one BADLY. I know I do...but I'm a bit nervous about it. Good luck everyone.

I figured since you were one half of Nookie for this event with BigTime Nate, that sign ups all had to just go through his admin asst, in this case you anyway.

I tried to do some pre-planning only to discover that BIGTIME doesn't do road trips. Apparently anything over a 30 minute drive transitions into the airfare realm for him (heli or jet depending on distance).

Rule number 1) get in before I worry about travel arrangements
Rule number 2) hope BIGTIME saves me a spot on his private flight

good luck to everyone trying to get into this amazing event! looks like im going to have to pass. my wife will still be on maternity leave with a newborn so ill be the one bringing home the bacon. maybe (and hopefully) next year!

I love excitement I feel each time THP has a sign up, good luck everyone, I hope to see you in Tennessee next year.

I think it's angst I'm feeling. Scared that I'll fat finger the email and have to start over and miss out by ten seconds! If we both get in Randy, you can pick me up on I75 as you pass Atlanta on your way North! :fingers-crossed:

Boy this is gonna be one awesome event. You guys are gonna have a blast and it is gonna be awesome to follow along!

Today is the day for this. Got my calender alarm set at 15 till so ill be ready. Good luck everyone and hope I get in.

This is crazy!! I've been test sending emails to and from both my personal email accounts to see which one is faster..There was actually a big difference, that I had never noticed before. Of course all this means nothing, with the volume of emails that GG will be getting, our fate is in the hands of our ISP's and probably pure luck.

Good luck to everyone.

After playing with some awesome THP'ers over the weekend for the first time, I decided to try and make this my first official THP event. And, it's on my birthday weekend so hopefully that will give me some extra extra good luck getting in today!

After playing with some awesome THP'ers over the weekend for the first time, I decided to try and make this my first official THP event. And, it's on my birthday weekend so hopefully that will give me some extra extra good luck getting in today!

I know you'd love this one. Haven't met too many more SeeMore homers than you.

Trying to figure out which of my 4 SeeMores I'd be gaming that weekend. I can't decide I think I'd just bring all of them lol.

Awesome to hear! Good luck and I hope you get in!

Twith the volume of emails that GG will be getting, our fate is in the hands of our ISP's and probably pure luck.

Good luck to everyone.

I'm overseas, right now, and have been trying to determine where I have the best wireless speed. Perhaps fate, but certainly luck, will be needed.

Well my clock shows LESS than 4 hours!

5e7uveqe.jpg

I tried to do some pre-planning only to discover that BIGTIME doesn't do road trips. Apparently anything over a 30 minute drive transitions into the airfare realm for him (heli or jet depending on distance).

Rule number 1) get in before I worry about travel arrangements
Rule number 2) hope BIGTIME saves me a spot on his private flight

Some people work for a living and can't leave 5 days before a event.

Some people work for a living and can't leave 5 days before a event.

Weak sauce.

Leave Friday morning, 1 day off work. Return late Sunday.

You need to borrow my excuse binder.

Weak sauce.

Leave Friday morning, 1 day off work. Return late Sunday.

You need to borrow my excuse binder.

I will be tempted to leave TODAY if I get in!

Well this is right before my birthday an I'm thinking what an awesome present to myself if I can get in today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Time is flying by, literally!!

asazu8a8.jpg

Hopefully the DFW crew can all get in. That would be one awesome road trip! Anxiously waiting for sign up time. Really hope I can get in.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Can you tell I'm excited about this? :)

evumymuh.jpg

Can you tell I'm excited about this? :)

evumymuh.jpg

Yup, me too! After hitting a deer with my car this weekend, I could use some good news.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

90 minute countdown.

Back