Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pondering over irons is in overdrive! Callaway Apex, Callaway Xhot Pro, Ping S55, TaylorMade SpeedBlades, Cobra AmpCell Pros, this offseason will be full of crazy thoughts I'm sure. Thank god for THP and reviews, although it sometimes makes it hard to decide lol.

ACPs still haunt my dreams. Had a chance to pick some up on the cheap and I couldn't gather the funds.

I have narrowed down my ponders after swinging some different clubs today.
1 - X Hot 4 wood with the 'Pro' shaft
2 - X Hot 7 wood with the 'Pro' shaft

Once I sell off some gear these ponders will become fulfilled.

Looks like I may be pondering some new clubs for Jacqui. She's been using the Lady Nickents for about four years, and when I told her we were re-gripping our clubs this winter, she said to wait on hers because she might want a whole new set!

Puma golf shoes. I have the FAAS Mesh now and they are OK. Just not a big fan of the zero shoes. Waterproof and spiked, the opposite of the mesh, so maybe the AMP Cell Fusions...?

Puma golf shoes. I have the FAAS Mesh now and they are OK. Just not a big fan of the zero shoes. Waterproof and spiked, the opposite of the mesh, so maybe the AMP Cell Fusions...?

Def the opposite. Have both pairs and love them both. The Fusions are really nice.

Dont forget about the Puma Zero Limits. I tested a pair and still wear there and have probably 20+ rounds on them and they are still as comfortable as the first round. Have had 2 rounds in rain in them and stayed dry. In the Style Section is where the thread is. And they can usually be found on eBay for cheap.

I have 2 pair of the cell fusions and they are really really nice. Pretty much feel like sneakers.

Dont forget about the Puma Zero Limits. I tested a pair and still wear there and have probably 20+ rounds on them and they are still as comfortable as the first round. Have had 2 rounds in rain in them and stayed dry. In the Style Section is where the thread is. And they can usually be found on eBay for cheap.

Amazon. Real cheap.

The Tux Lux are a nice pair too Pete. Super comfy, even while walking.
se3yda8y.jpg

SeeMore SB2 platinum...

Went to Golfsmith and hit the Amp Cell 3-4 FW in regular flex. The last time I bought woods I used stiff but I also swung out of my shoes so really looking at the numbers and looking at regular flex has led to better ball flight and distance. Also rolled all of the #9 Odysseys with awesome results.

Some new irons... just because I can and there are soooooo many good options out there right now

A pair of solid white shoes. As in, completely white.

TWs. Easy choice.

Thinking whiter. I have Adipures in white with black stripes, but I'm thinking whiteout white.

Along the lines of Dryjoy Tours in solid white or maybe Adidas Tour 360 ATV in white with the silver stripes.

Done with the altitudes?

No, but I think the wife is going to steal them, I keep catching her in the backyard with them! Between the Speedblades, XTDs, JPX EZ, and what will inevitably replace the Xhots im intrigued. That doesnt even cound an MT/TT combo, JPX 825 Pros, Roxketbladez, J40s etc!!

Pondering a new bag.

Won 2 events since Labor Day. Got about $400 in shop credit. Don't need any clubs or balls.

A new Z3c Seemore.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I'm in complete Cobra Amp Cell Fway wood/Hybrid ponder mode, read nearly the whole thread on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Lots of great reviews on that line from the Morgan Cup staff.

I have narrowed down my ponders after swinging some different clubs today.
1 - X Hot 4 wood with the 'Pro' shaft
2 - X Hot 7 wood with the 'Pro' shaft

Once I sell off some gear these ponders will become fulfilled.

Nice dude! XHots are so nice.

As for me, I think I'm pretty happy for a while. I am pondering a still in transit pair of wedges that is taking forever though from RBG... :angry: Their shipping always seems to take forever for me!

Magic is gone from my X-Hot, but I'm not giving up on it. I'm sure the club is much more disappointed in me than I am in it. Actually hitting it well off the tee. Just haven't hit many good shots off the turf. Then again, if I listened to my own damn advice that probably wouldn't be an issue. Last thing I need to be doing 95% of the time is hitting a fairway wood off the turf.

I'm Hawkpondering a Launch Monitor.

Magic is gone from my X-Hot, but I'm not giving up on it. I'm sure the club is much more disappointed in me than I am in it. Actually hitting it well off the tee. Just haven't hit many good shots off the turf. Then again, if I listened to my own damn advice that probably wouldn't be an issue. Last thing I need to be doing 95% of the time is hitting a fairway wood off the turf.

I've got a good home you can send it to:alien:
I have really been struggling with the FW from the deck lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back