The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Good luck to all those that entered. I'm pulling for all of us!

JM

I may have panicked and wrote down I was LH.

Just a heads up that events are for Albatross Club Members only.
So if you do get into an event or plan on coming, please support the club next year when 2014 signups open up.
Thank you.

The anticipation is horrible!

I panicked and yelled at my boss. "NOT RIGHT NOW. GIVE ME 5 MINUTES" Hahha

LMAO. At least you still make the event...even as a lefty. Hahaha

Yeah, I'm nervous. Very nervous.

I can't wait to see if I get in! My sent time said 2:00 hopefully that was quick enough! We'll see.

1 SECOND?? Man, then I probably have no shot, maybe I shouldn't have taken an extra second to double check i had the required info.

I thought after 2:00 I'd get some work done, but now I can see the afternono is shot. I'm exhausted and will be following the updates as to who made it.

LMAO. At least you still make the event...even as a lefty. Hahaha

Truth! I would learn to putt left-handed for this one.

Looks like I will be working late today to make up for this lost time. Zero chance at getting anything done until I hear....

GG is working on it guys. Emails will come soon.

Starting to get that familiar sinking feeling on this one, I am O fer on these so far and am guessing that something about my server is throwing me way down the list. Still anxiously awaiting notification but not getting my hopes too high.

I'm STILL panicking.

Glad to hear even the seasoned vets still feel a bit of panick. Darn, I'm glad I don't have a weak heart.

Had to have the wife take care of my entry for me. Did not trust the phone 3g. She said that if I am lucky enough to get in, Happy Birthday. She was as nervous as I was trying to get the email sent.

Well, I can't reply any faster than that. It it's too slow I must need a new ISP, or I'll never get into one of these.

Starting to get that familiar sinking feeling on this one, I an O fer on these so far and am guessing that something about my server is throwing me way down the list. Still anxiously awaiting notification but not getting my hopes too high.

If I dont get in because of the work email server I am going to punch the IT guys faces repeatedly.

Well, I can't reply any faster than that. It it's too slow I must need a new ISP, or I'll never get into one of these.
My exact thinking!

If I dont get in because of the work email server I am going to punch the IT guys faces repeatedly.
Logged into my Gmail account at work just for this occasion. I was think the same exact thing!

That was fun. I really hope I got in. But if it sold out in 1second, I doubt it. Either way I could use some good news after this weekend.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Glad to hear even the seasoned vets still feel a bit of panick. Darn, I'm glad I don't have a weak heart.

Dude, my heart was racing from the moment I saw the requirements and then I re-read it twice trying to make sure I had it all.

We shall see! I couldn't have done it any faster so if I don't make it, it was simply not meant to be.

Sold out in 1 second?!? Wowza. Dunno how to respond any faster than I did, so here's to hoping! :D

Back