Android Phone Thread

wth is going on with that thing? Try the old battery pull?

I'm scheduled to install the update at 1am, looking like I might should cancel that.

I'm scheduled to install the update at 1am, looking like I might should cancel that.

lol, Id love me a do-over

I plan on updating my phone in about a month, and wanted to know what peoples opinions are between the S4 and note3. US cellular is also getting the IPhone, but I don't know if I want that either. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Time to call verizon this is insane

Hadn't realised there was an update to Android 4.3, still got 4.2.2 on my phone - will have to go see if I can find out any more details of when it might hit my provider over here

I plan on updating my phone in about a month, and wanted to know what peoples opinions are between the S4 and note3. US cellular is also getting the IPhone, but I don't know if I want that either. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Basically the same phone with a bigger screen and S-Pen function on the Note 3. Note 3 has same processor, but clocked higher and 1 more GB of RAM (3GB RAM on Note 3). S4's camera is basically the same in regular light photos, but the Note 3 struggles a bit more in low light for whatever reason. The Note 3 can shoot 4k HD video.

That's about it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I thought the 4.3 update was for Nexus phones. Is it out for all lines now?

That's just me being clueless & jumping in Smalls

tappin from my big as note2

Rolling out in certain places. Like, Germany.

It's coming to the S4 so it can be compatible with the Galaxy Gear.

put the phone in safe mode and then back out of it, has magically fixed the issue....for the time being

Rolling out in certain places. Like, Germany.

It's coming to the S4 so it can be compatible with the Galaxy Gear.

I did read that the S4 and S3 will become compatible with the Gear.

JINXED...just did it again

Blasted my phone, unrooted, relocked it, then redid the process with one known-good method, and installed Slim Bean 4.3 and Nova Launcher. It's the fastest, and smoothest, I ever remember having it. Feels good.

There's no stock update for the Sprint Galaxy Nexus...which makes me sad.

In text: pics I make / send & get are now acting as video. Did I accidentally change a setting?
How to fix

tappin from my big as note2

I have Voice memos from my iPhone that I want to put into my Voice recorder on the GS4. I have tried everything and cant get it to show up in the app. Anyone have any ideas?

I have Voice memos from my iPhone that I want to put into my Voice recorder on the GS4. I have tried everything and cant get it to show up in the app. Anyone have any ideas?

Go back to iPhone... I see they have one in pink for you now! ;)
Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Go back to iPhone... I see they have one in pink for you now! ;)
Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

I am glad you stayed in a roach motel in NJ.

grrrrr same issues as yesterday

beats me fellas, it will jsut randomly freeze up and restart or start vibrating for no reason and then restart

kinda annoying, and Im not one that has a bunch of apps and crap on it, lady yesterday said it has to be an app that isnt compatible with the new update since it worked in safe mode

beats me fellas, it will jsut randomly freeze up and restart or start vibrating for no reason and then restart

kinda annoying, and Im not one that has a bunch of apps and crap on it, lady yesterday said it has to be an app that isnt compatible with the new update since it worked in safe mode
Have you gone in to the playstore and updated all your apps?

Back