NHL 2013-2014 Season

What a bunch of idiots your going to miss the first 5 minuits of the game for what? For nothing. They should invite the group from Florida who picketed for Tebow get some Buffalo wings and watch on tv.

I agree with you. You want to see change - stop buying tickets. Not entering a game for the first 5 minutes will not change anything.

Two in a row for the Oil. They are starting to play Eakins system better at last. Lots of blocks steals and Hab's chasing rushes after the first period. Eakins looks like he communicates on the bench pretty well too. Nice to see Tyler Pitlick have a good outing after being called up.

Non call's by the refs are killing us though. How they missed the knee on knee hit to Hall by Gryba Saturday afternoon is a mystery.

Two in a row for the Oil. They are starting to play Eakins system better at last. Lots of blocks steals and Hab's chasing rushes after the first period. Eakins looks like he communicates on the bench pretty well too. Nice to see Tyler Pitlick have a good outing after being called up.

Non call's by the refs are killing us though. How they missed the knee on knee hit to Hall by Gryba Saturday afternoon is a mystery.

Just a very unfortunate outcome for Hall. Not sure what the miss call was on that play.

So John Scott......you're an idiot.

Just a very unfortunate outcome for Hall. Not sure what the miss call was on that play.

Gryba had his knee out before he got there. It was at a 90 degree angle but it was still knee on knee, followed by a slash to the back of the leg. I am sure on the NHL wheel of justice it would come out with a penalty to Hall - which it did.

Yep. Dan, where's the .gif?

Who needs a GIF when you have this beauty?

BXUYV7xIUAASuQs.jpg:large

And a bonus!!!

cheapshot_medium.gif

He's getting the rulebook thrown at him. Count on it. Scott is the worst kind of NHLer. Just no point in having him around.

Usually I think Milbury is crazy (because of how emotional he gets) but he makes a perfectly good point there... How low does a team have to go to keep guys like Scott on the roster? If a guy can't pass and score, why are they in the NHL..?

haha, watched the full video, and still think Milbury is nuts.. "YOU TOO MEATHEAD!" hahahaha.. Oye...

Gryba had his knee out before he got there. It was at a 90 degree angle but it was still knee on knee, followed by a slash to the back of the leg. I am sure on the NHL wheel of justice it would come out with a penalty to Hall - which it did.

XtQLg6m.gif

Besides trying to cut into Hall, I just don't see a knee. The wheel wouldn't have given Hall a penalty because he's an all-star.

Epicness and I generally dislike Mike.

What a clown, get him out of the league.

Any NY Rangers fans here? I'll be paying attention to their season more closely. I now know an NHL player. My brother's brother-in-law just got called up. Cam Talbot, he's a goalie. Actually played golf with him in August. He's a super laid back chill dude. Definitely makes it even more interesting to watch hockey.

http://blueshirtsunited.com/videos/...s&utm_content=twitter_1381866840#.Ul38hzko6Mk

Getting his first start in net tonight. Lundqvist is sidelined with a minor injury. Hopefully Cam can play well and gain some confidence to get more playing time.

This is pretty cool of the Canadiens.

John Scott needs to get out of the NHL. I end up watching lots of Sabres games bc they are always on NBCSN. I've noticed that he's really just a skill-less hitting machine. All he does is try to get in the other team's heads, that's it. I'm all for having physical players on rosters, but not dirty players with no skill. That's John Scott in a nutshell. That team would be better off without him.

This is pretty cool of the Canadiens.

Nothing but respect for the the Habs (& Jets) fans. They love our Finns as much as we do. Its been a pleasure having Saku on the Ducks these last years. Looking forward to the game tonight. GO DUCKS!

Nothing but respect for the the Habs (& Jets) fans. They love our Finns as much as we do. Its been a pleasure having Saku on the Ducks these last years. Looking forward to the game tonight. GO HABS!

FIFY :clown:

And a bonus!!!

cheapshot_medium.gif

He's getting the rulebook thrown at him. Count on it. Scott is the worst kind of NHLer. Just no point in having him around.
QFT, I sure hope he doesn't see the ice again.

Well flyers are back on track to win the Stanley cup were on a winning streak!

Wait til you see the gift the Hawks got at the end of the 3rd

Both the Rangers and Flyers suck. The Rangers are terrible. I am sad to be a Rangers fan

Both the Rangers and Flyers suck. The Rangers are terrible. I am sad to be a Rangers fan

I disagree the flyers are awesome!

Pekka Rinne out 4-weeks with a spontaneous infection in his hip (he had offseason hip surgery).

Not good for the Preds for sure, but Carter Hutton got the win last night against the Jets and looked quite good in doing so.

Back