2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

Well, I did not luck into my #82 coins (haha!), but seeing the numbers really make these last two special to the collection. I had to have some fun with photos because they are just great looking. Love the different finishes.

20131024_135245.jpg

20131024_135236.jpg

20131024_135129.jpg

Here's to another wonderful collection of coins in 2014!!! Thanks THP! No postage issues either.
That stacked photo really shows the differences in metals, very cool!!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by adwillingham
Here's mine...simply pass it around after every penalty shot, regardless of OB, Water Ball, Unplayable, whatever. Last man holding is the Loo-ooser.

Coin_zps28f1d5e0.jpg

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by War Eagle
Here is another one I came up with, and it's in keeping with the "Challenge Coin" idea with a game. The coin is keeping the original challenge coin front, with the THP logo front and center. The back is a "VS" shield, and colors are open to suggestion. Currently I like the green border, with the metallic silver behind the shield. However, I also thinks a gold metallic look instead of the silver would look nice.

Game is called Birdies vs Bogeys.

The Game; A bogey gets the coin, a birdie gives it away. If you bogey a hole, the coin is passed to you. If someone then bogeys a hole after you, the coin is passed to them. However, the "wildcard" is the birdie. If you are in possession of the coin, and then birdie a hole, you are allowed to give it to anyone you decide, regardless of their score on the hole. A birdie on 18 pays!

Just wanted to post the 2 games now that everyone is getting them. Forgot B vs B and save someone the 30 page search.

Guys I play with don't gamble so I was going to pass but then I decided to get the B vs B to use as a marker. Well after I received it & SOOO impressed, I just went back to the store an ordered the Original one. Dang now I wished I bought the Penalty one :banghead:

2 coins arrived in AZ today (grrr, sold out BvB), no postage issues.

I am so happy everyone is starting to get their coins, and not seeing any postage issues. It must have just been that isolated case. I hope you all enjoy them!!

I am so happy everyone is starting to get their coins, and not seeing any postage issues. It must have just been that isolated case. I hope you all enjoy them!!

Normally I tell people I'm satisfied but this I'm very happy! !!

tappin from my big as note2

These turned out simply amazing!!!

#33 and #66 for me!

I'm jealous! I was hoping for 3 or 33 in mine! Good numbers

I was hoping for 11 in both!!! But I was happy to be able to order them at all!!! Any THP number is a good number.

Got mine today with zero issues and they look amazing can't wait to start using them and taking fools money!

Got mine today with zero issues and they look amazing can't wait to start using them and taking fools money!
Lol, note to self if I lose money to Buck, I'm officially a fool....

Got mine today with no issues! Sweet!

2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

Got home to find mine in my mailbox as well. No issues here and they look absolutely gorgeous in person. Thanks Morgan for getting these to us so quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No luck here in the boondocks of Illinois. Hopefully will get them tomorrow or Saturday.

Mine arrived today as well. I really like the Birdies vs. Bogeys coin, I think it's going to be my new favorite ball marker. The copper finish is just hot.

Arizona shipment representing!

ty9aperu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

No coins. Getting the sinking feeling these aren't gonna arrive. I loathe the USPS.

I've I just give Buck my money and accept that I'm a fool, can I just enjoy the round instead? :act-up:

No coins. Getting the sinking feeling these aren't gonna arrive. I loathe the USPS.

Mine took a couple extra days last time. They will get there and they are worth the wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine today with no issues. They look fantastic!

Just got mine today. Looks great!

Glad these are starting to arrive; looking forward to mine showing up and hoping to get a few rounds in with them before courses shut down.

My coins arrived in Indiana today, no issues, and I must say these are great, pretty sure all my poker chips will be going on a display rack and not in my golf bag, again thanks THP and Morgan for your tireless work

Back