2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

I used mine today as a ball marker and it was great! I always had the No Big Numbers facing up when I marked my ball just as a reminder.

Didn't play the game though maybe next time out. This thing is so solid so great.

uvu9udyj.jpg

Played Big numbers today with my buddy and 2 guys we got paired up with. Only 9 holes but I never had the coin. So that was good. Made sure I got it back after the round. Haha. We had a lot of fun with it.

I am so happy to hear they are starting to arrive across the pond.

Just got back home and it looks like customs have charged me for them....heading off out as got things to do but I will be back later

I have got a picture of the delivery card with the details so will drop GG a message later assuming it is for the coins

Got mine last week. So cool!

64af15e0-d036-463d-8d54-72841b4198c6_zps47a754a0.jpg

Had a brief conversation with GG last night (I saw your last reply this morning, thanks) and everything is sorted regarding my earlier comment about the customs charge...it transpires that the mail company over here in the UK has a ridiculously low limit on how much goods can be worth before they charge VAT, and then they stick a handling charge on top of that as well :angry:

It was nothing that could be avoided unfortunately, but something I will need to bear in mind whenever I order anything in the future

Only a handful left of the 1st coins if people are still looking for them.

Only a handful left of the 1st coins if people are still looking for them.

That might just push me over the edge.. I keep talking about getting one so I can have one for the golf bag, but never get around to it.

Shocked they are still available.

That might just push me over the edge.. I keep talking about getting one so I can have one for the golf bag, but never get around to it.

Shocked they are still available.

Do it, to it. Got my collection and then one for the bag.

Awesome numbers for me, 003 for thepenalty coin and 77 for the BvB coin.

Tapping from my IPhone

Back