2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow the final 2 of the 2013 trio of coins will go on sale. To go along with this, we have a second batch of the original silver coins entitled Big Numbers that will be added to the store as well.

There are only 100 of the new gold and bronze coins available and each are numbered.

The original coin is still very limited as well. When these 3 coins are sold out, they are gone for good, so please act fast if you would like them.

Due to the limited nature of these items, we are limiting purchasing to 1 of each per person for tomorrow's orders.

y3ynuvan.jpg

u7umu7eh.jpg

apu6e8en.jpg

asu2ama3.jpg

i-jvG9DK4-L.jpg

i-zjKV7qh-L.jpg

i-dzJVtNs-L.jpg

i-nBrK745-L.jpg

i-VBd3WB5-L.jpg

i-WgGjFww-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will definitely be trying to grab the full set

can't wait to add 2 more to the collection.

Man, I can't get over how phenomenal these look.

Looks like I'll be purchasing the full set tomorrow!

#quickfingers
#happyfingers

They look great. Will try to be one of the lucky ones who get to buy one. Driving to Orlando when these hit the THP store.

Turned out great. I'll be here at 1pm!

Those looks awesome!

Really cool. Will keep a watchful eye on the store tomorrow

The first post is updated with some better pictures.

You should sack the photographer who took the first pics, the second lot of pictures is soooo much better :D

Makes the coins look even more special

so so awesome!

Cant wait to complete the set!

Can't wait to have these!

These look incredible. I love that you went with different colors (silver, gold, copper). I can't wait to add them both to my collection.

Those look amazing, I love the copper!

The coins look so spectacular! I really love the image of them both and how they stick out with a nice shine. Definitely hope to pick them both up.

Look amazing, cant wait to get my hands on these tomorrow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Getting the trifecta will be coveted. hopefully I will have the nimble fingers to do it on a mobile device.

I completed my trio and they are in the bag. Absolutely thrilled with the way these turned out.

I completed my trio and they are in the bag. Absolutely thrilled with the way these turned out.

Jealous. Can't wait to complete mine.

It's amazing to see my quickly developed design come to life the way it did with these. Really cool and special.

Just echoing everyone else's thoughts - but these look amazing and I hope I'm fast enough to add them both tomorrow.

Will the numbers be assigned to orders randomly or by order number (i.e. 1st order gets 002 (since 001 goes to the creator), etc.)?

Really sharp looking. Hope I get lucky enough to get in to buy at least one.

Back