2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

Looks like the penalty one is still available in the store for anyone who wants it! How? I do not know.. but lets get these things sold for JB and GG so they can focus on getting some other sweet stuff for us to give them our money!

Why is it that I never manage to read your posts?

Got mine today with no issues. And they rock!

So I may have something waiting at home??? Excited.

So I may have something waiting at home??? Excited.

They may not be to Ohio yet. I shipped them out Monday morning regular mail so Florida and most of Georgia should have them today, but Ohio might be another day or so. My hope is that everyone (within the continental US) will have them by Monday of next week.

The coins look great in person. Well done!

They may not be to Ohio yet. I shipped them out Monday morning regular mail so Florida and most of Georgia should have them today, but Ohio might be another day or so. My hope is that everyone (within the continental US) will have them by Monday of next week.

Aww shucks. You just ruined my drive Morgan. Guess I can slow down now. :D

Mine showed up today and they are awesome! And my wife did not tell me any postage issues existed.

Aww shucks. You just ruined my drive Morgan. Guess I can slow down now. :D

Haha, definitely don't speed. I will gladly cover any extra postage, but the speeding ticket is on you. :wink:

Mine showed up today and they are awesome! And my wife did not tell me any postage issues existed.

Yay, that makes me so happy! I hope you enjoy your coins. :smile:

I was told by my 11yr old daughter that I had a package from "that golf site you are on all the time". :). Thanks GolferGal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Received mine today with no issues. They looks great!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ugh, the Post Office strikes again! I was told I could ship the coins a certain way, and it looks like some post offices are saying no and you might be hit with an additional fee in order to accept the package. It shouldn't be more than $0.75. If this happens, please pay it (if you can) and let me know ASAP and I will refund you the amount you were charged immediately. I am SO sorry for the inconvenience, but I will be sure to get it corrected so you are fully reimbursed as quickly as possible.

Again, my sincerest apologies for this.

The governments way of making up for the revenue lost during the shut down no doubt. Hoping for mine by Friday to show them off in Ohio this weekend

Glad to see that both of the new coins are SOLD OUT now!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ugh, the Post Office strikes again! I was told I could ship the coins a certain way, and it looks like some post offices are saying no and you might be hit with an additional fee in order to accept the package. It shouldn't be more than $0.75. If this happens, please pay it (if you can) and let me know ASAP and I will refund you the amount you were charged immediately. I am SO sorry for the inconvenience, but I will be sure to get it corrected so you are fully reimbursed as quickly as possible.

Thank you for the heads up, no worries on my end. Pretty sure I have 75 pennies I can give them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries GG, the USPS just needs to realize that when THP ships items, they are a priority to the entire country. I can't wait to get my coins=]

No need to apologize Morgan, but thanks for being on top of things (as always). I look forward to getting mine to add to my collection.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

It will probably be a little while before they make it over here, but I will let you know if there are any problems

I received my trio of coins yesterday with no issues what so ever. Thank you for your hard work Morgan on getting these shipped to so many of us in such a timely manner, you rock!

Just picked mine up from the post office. My goodness, these things are even more beautiful in hand than in photos

Back