The Team Names - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll still be a munchkin either way dude. Snickers won't help that, you aren't waking up from that nightmare.

Nightmare? I suppose it might be a nightmare for some to wake up knowing they got a beat down from someone half a foot shorter than them. Sounds like another typical day here

Pandas are known to be grumpy when they're tired or hungry. Sounds like someone needs a Snickers...

Or some bamboo... :alien:

Nightmare? I suppose it might be a nightmare for some to wake up knowing they got a beat down from someone half a foot shorter than them. Sounds like another typical day here

Half a foot? Thats funny.

Just remember, I take no pity on little people.

Half a foot? Thats funny.

Just remember, I take no pity on little people.

Coach...I already know how to get under your skin. "Misunderstood Youth for $500 Alex", and if that doesn't work, I'll make it a true Daily Double with "Democrats, the Right Choice for Today's Issues"

Coach...I already know how to get under your skin. "Misunderstood Youth for $500 Alex", and if that doesn't work, I'll make it a true Daily Double with "Democrats, the Right Choice for Today's Issues"

Oh, I thought we were talking about GOLF here, my bad.

Oh, I thought we were talking about GOLF here, my bad.

We're going to have to have something to talk about when we close you guys out early :act-up:

We're going to have to have something to talk about when we close you guys out early :act-up:

Now you're a comedian. Jack of all trades my friend.

Just hope the onlookers here know this is all in good fun. Very much looking forward to this thing taking shape, to say its been something I've wanted desperately would be an understatement of the largest possible proportions.

Now you're a comedian. Jack of all trades my friend.

Just hope the onlookers here know this is all in good fun. Very much looking forward to this thing taking shape, to say its been something I've wanted desperately would be an understatement of the largest possible proportions.

Very much so, I'm an awful trash-talker. So glad that thread got eliminated before the last version.

Back to reality now...can't wait to hear whatever is ready to be revealed next. I am jealous of the fact that Hawk has some teammates, but it will all come in due time.

This. We're all just having fun and having some laughs, but the goal first and foremost is make four sponsors and the forum incredibly proud and have a lot of fun in the process.

Is the 14 club rule enforced at the MC? If so Jman us gonna be screwed!

Via Tapatalk4

Being that there is a 14 club deal.......

I'd say I'll be fine. :alien:

Plus im a numbers guy...we will be fine

Uh oh, fuzzy math?

"All scores entered and calculated by mikedean441....."

Team THP guaranteed to win huh?...

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Wow, the Panda is feeling feisty tonight...guaranteeing a victory before squads are even known.
I will continue to be the sounding board for TEAM THP. We will not lose the 2014 MC. Hawk will reign supreme
Wow, that's a pretty bold statement this early into the game. I'm going to guess there will be some very fun friendly wagers leading up to MC2014. I just plan to grab some popcorn and enjoy the show (unless/until I get picked that is.
wager whatever you like, this team is strong and knowledgeable. The champagne celebration will be in the deck with THP hoisting the trophy

Pandas are known to be grumpy when they're tired or hungry. Sounds like someone needs a Snickers...
oh my little buddy, feed me what ever you want. I speak only the truth. There will be strong contenders but all will fall short!

Is the 14 club rule enforced at the MC? If so Jman us gonna be screwed!

Via Tapatalk4
If you want I can take a few clubs out and still make my case.

I love all the smack talk already, I can't wait to see how this event continues to develop. I love day dreaming about TB and Caledonia!!!

I don't want to turn this into a sign up discussion about who wants in or can't or whatever. However, I am simply too pumped not to post this! My wife gave me the approval to enter again this year! I am really pumped as I didn't know how much golf I was going to be able to play when we first had our daughter or if this was even going to be a possibility. Things are starting to seem like I will be playing much more than I initially thought and things are starting to settle down at home. I wasn't planning on entering due to all these circumstances as of a week ago. This weekend changed all that. I can't describe how pumped I am even to be able entertain the idea that I might be able to go back to the MC. End of super pumped excited MC 2014 rant. Sorry in advance for the thread jack!

I don't want to turn this into a sign up discussion about who wants in or can't or whatever. However, I am simply too pumped not to post this! My wife gave me the approval to enter again this year! I am really pumped as I didn't know how much golf I was going to be able to play when we first had our daughter or if this was even going to be a possibility. Things are starting to seem like I will be playing much more than I initially thought and things are starting to settle down at home. I wasn't planning on entering due to all these circumstances as of a week ago. This weekend changed all that. I can't describe how pumped I am even to be able entertain the idea that I might be able to go back to the MC. End of super pumped excited MC 2014 rant. Sorry in advance for the thread jack!

wait you want to come back? Man, I might need to rethink things again

I would LOVE to get to finally meet the WCBM at the 2014 MC. Good luck dude and YAY for an awesome wife!

Dude. You must. AND OF COURSE I DO!

Your boss said no. Stop it, honeymoon time for the Deano! And its about time too!

I would LOVE to get to finally meet the WCBM at the 2014 MC. Good luck dude and YAY for an awesome wife!
Same here bro!! Thanks! Like I said, I'm just pumped to have a shot again. In or out I will support the MC (and THP for that matter) with every ounce of my being.

I hope you get to go back. You have been wicked awesome in these

the faster I get one planned...

Dude, plan the honeymoonie and THEN plan the MC trip...

I hope you get to go back. You have been wicked awesome in these

the faster I get one planned...

As I'm speaking like money is free haha.....

How are we gonna have a killer practice round if your off honeymoonin it up in Costa Rica or Siberia or Indiana or wherever your going?

How are we gonna have a killer practice round if your off honeymoonin it up in Costa Rica or Siberia or Indiana or wherever your going?

They going to Delaware... Yeah uh Delaware :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back