THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

I need some waiver claims to come through for me this week. Or I could be hurting bad come Sunday.

RyJo, I don't think my team will be scoring 109 points against you this week!

Donne! How the heck do you keep racking up the wins! Your situational football skills are incredible. When the team against you scores 80, your like "Ehhhhhh I'll score 85." When a team scores 105, your like "Yaaaaaaaaaaa, how about 110." YOU'RE A CRAZY MAN! And I like it!

Five teams sit at 6-2 in league 3, with another two at 5-3, and three at 4-4. Really anyone is still alive.

Donne! How the heck do you keep racking up the wins! Your situational football skills are incredible. When the team against you scores 80, your like "Ehhhhhh I'll score 85." When a team scores 105, your like "Yaaaaaaaaaaa, how about 110." YOU'RE A CRAZY MAN! And I like it!

I'm getting lots of help. My points against are 160 lower (after only 8 games) than what Dev has faced. Not a sustainable strategy, but I'll take it while I can.

GG, you're going to have a trade offer come your way tomorrow after waivers go through. I think I've come up with a deal that could help us both without it favoring one team more than another. Just could change depending on who I can pick up.

GG, you're going to have a trade offer come your way tomorrow after waivers go through. I think I've come up with a deal that could help us both without it favoring one team more than another. Just could change depending on who I can pick up.

Does the trade involve a Denny's gift certificate?

I will veto it.

5-3 I go from tied for first to 7th technically now

also, considereing Campbell over Brady lol

He replaced Big Ben in my other league. Appears to be a great mid season pickup.

Ive gotta try something with like 5 guys on bye

league 5 is crazy in the east division 4-4 is at the top and two of us are only 1 game back at 3-5. In the west 6-2 leads with a couple 5-3 teams this could get interesting.

I am still lamenting over losing Julio Jones and Reggie Wayne, not to mention my #3 WR James Jones has not played for the last 2 weeks. Hoping to make a miraculous comeback!

I am going to destroy pound cookie this week.

This is the week I've been fearing. Lots of bye's for me after ripping off 3 in a row. Boo.

To 4-5 it will be.

I am going to destroy pound cookie this week.

I don't think so. Unless you have another wacky trade up your sleeve. :)

I'm playing the spoiler for the rest of the year.....just like week 1 baby!

Still open for some trades in League 2, the legal not-working-the-system. I know some people are hurting with byes, I only have 2 this week!
What are you looking for?

This is the week I've been fearing. Lots of bye's for me after ripping off 3 in a row. Boo.

To 4-5 it will be.

We will both be 4-5! And we don't meet until week 12. Any chance one of us is trying to make the playoffs?

We will both be 4-5! And we don't meet until week 12. Any chance one of us is trying to make the playoffs?

Somehow I lead the West in points at a pathetic 770, thats just sad. Luckily the bye's are hurting Seth too, should be a barn burning sub 75 affair.

I'm trying to make a run, the two close losses early hurt, but long term outside of Brady my team is actually looking pretty decent.

Somehow I lead the West in points at a pathetic 770, thats just sad. Luckily the bye's are hurting Seth too, should be a barn burning sub 75 affair.

I'm trying to make a run, the two close losses early hurt, but long term outside of Brady my team is actually looking pretty decent.

I'll trade you Rapistburger for Brady :)

Wow byes are killing my WR core this week, hopefully I can keep my new winning streak alive, tied for first in my division, and another cross divisional game against wardy!!! Byes seem to be bad for him as well, should be an interesting matchup.

I look forward to seeing your offer.

Back