What time do you wake up?

Same here.

All depends on when the kids wake me up.

The awesome thing is that after Saturday not only will it be dark when I get home from work, I'll also get to wake up an hour earlier because clocks don't exist in their minds. Stupid DST.

For my day off if I don't have a tee time, may 9 930. I enjoy to sleep in when I can. I am not a morning person but got to get up at 530 everyday to get to work.

6:05 AM

8-10 AM. Very random, but hey I'm a teenager.

I agree with Ohio Striker, dang you guys get up early! Workday's I have my alarm set for 6:30AM. When I'm not working my son generally climbs in bed with me around 5ish, sometimes earlier, sometimes later...he doesn't go back to sleep typically, so I'm basically awake.

I'm usually awake and up from 6:30/7am, even on weekends. I work from home but I love mornings. Helps I'm usually lights out before 10:30 every night though!

Work days I'm up at 5:20am. On an off day, it depends - if I'm getting up for skiing I'll be up around 6am, for example. Golfing it depends on the tee time. If left to my own devices though (i.e. nothing planned = no alarm), I'll usually get up sometime between 7:30am and 9am.

Work days I get up about 7am. On the weekends if I dont have an early morning tee time it usually 9-10, but that is because I am sort of a night owl on the weekends.

5:30 am everyday of the week - internal body clock wakes me up regardless of when I went to bed.

Usually around 4:30 weekdays and 5:30-6 on weekends.

But I also go to bed by 8 most nights. :)

My alarm goes off at 6 every day, 7 days a week!

6:15 on work days, on off days it's whenever my 2 year old wakes up

2PM. Life of the graveyard shift....

Weekdays usually ay 7:30 and spam my snooze button till 8am. Weekends or days off, whenever I feel like it.

Workdays I'm out of bed by 7:30 am for a 7:00 am start (yes, that's right). Golf day weekends I'm up at 5:30 am for a 6:30 am tee time.

5:50 am my alarm goes off during the week so I can get up and ride the bike. Then I usually leave the house by 7:15

Whenever my 3 year old decides to get up. Usually around 5:30 - 6:00.

Usually up at 6 on days I work out (M, W, F) then 7 on T, T, Sat. Then on Sunday (usually my only day off during the week) I'm awake around 7:30/8.

work...usually 6:30, but in a few days will be 5:45 to workout
off days--maybe 7:30 or so

Alarm goes off at 6:10 on work days, but usually don't get out of bed until 6:45. On weekends I just get up whenever I get up. Usually no later than 8:30 though. I use to get up earlier, but my wife gets up before I do and she really likes her quiet time. I like sleeping so it works out pretty good for both of us.

Work Day: Get out of bed at 7:30, sitting at my deck at work by 8:00

Day Off: usually get up about 8 or 9. If its a golf day, whatever time the tee-time requires (prefer to play early than mid day or evening).

Workdays I am up at 4:30 am
Off days I am up at 6:00 am unless it is after a band practice or gig, then it's closer to 7am.

Try Melatonin 3mg (3mg is the perfect dose for me. I don't feel lethargic the next day). It is a natural remedy to help you go to sleep & you feel refreshed when you wake. Working nightshift & flipping my schedule on my off days plays havoc with my sleep patterns. Melatonin is the best thing to help you fall asleep and sleep well. Your body creates melatonin in the pineal gland. Some people may not create enough to properly regulate sleep.
Read about it here http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/tc/melatonin-overview

You can purchase it at drug stores, health food stores, & grocery stores.

I'm going to try this as well. Thanks!

Work days 7:15, my alarm usually wakes me and my daughter together. I work Saturdays so I get up with the girl so my wife can sleep in a little, Sundays I sleep in.

My work schedule can be pretty bonkers, sometime starting at 430am on a monday - work for 15 hours or so - then by friday I won't have to start until 5pm... makes for a difficult regular sleep schedule.

As for golf I am always into early morning play. I prefer to play the first light tee time, so in the summer I'll get up around 4.

Back