What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few purchases showed up yesterday:

9e3avavy.jpg

Nice Cookie! Some Cobra hybo action!

Nice Cookie! Some Cobra hybo action!

Yep, like $46 shipped new. After what James said about the t-rail in CA, it became a must try for me.

Yep, like $46 shipped new. After what James said about the t-rail in CA, it became a must try for me.

Love it. Mark my words, IF somehow I got cobra in the MC, there would be a Baffler 5w in the bag. (ALL hypothetical as we clearly have no clue who our sponsors will be yet)

I loved the line from them last year (pre-Amp Cell), but remembered not being incredibly fond of the stock shafts.

Love it. Mark my words, IF somehow I got cobra in the MC, there would be a Baffler 5w in the bag. (ALL hypothetical as we clearly have no clue who our sponsors will be yet)

To say my mind hasn't raced around this topic would be a lie.

I loved the line from them last year (pre-Amp Cell), but remembered not being incredibly fond of the stock shafts.

This one came with the GD G-series which I don't think I've ever tried. Tomorrow should be fun!

I hope you end up liking the Baffler hybrids as much as I love mine. The 3H has become my go to tee box club when driver is too much. You can milk a lot of "extra" distance out of them when needed.

More VISION54 work today. I played 9 holes leaving all wedges except the PW in the trunk to work on hitting more 1/2 and 3/4 control shots for approaches rather than always hitting my wedges full. It was a good exercise and by the end I was having some luck. Best thing about this drill is you begin to realize just how far the ball still goes at 90%/80%/etc. So I've noticed it permeating into my full swings and them becoming smoother.

Last edited:
Just bought our Hawaii golf deals discount cards for the trip coming up on 11/21.
Honolulu. . . . here we come !

shipped a Bridgestone backpack to a friend of mine

Booked a lesson for Sunday! Time to start the improvement process for #TheKing - 10 HDCP here I come!!

With all of the buzz going on in the JumboMax grip testing thread. I purchased 2 medium grips and installed them on my 52 degree wedge and my 7 iron. I was able to get to the range during lunch to give them there first test run. So far so good

Heading to lesson now, then reshaft my new irons

Range to hit new ATV and work on my driver. Inquired about the Golftec swing eval.

More range practise, difficult to tell accuracy as there's a hell of a wind blowing today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the range yesterday.

Walking 18 with 2 other THP'ers right now.

Writing an iron and fairway review are the golf stuff for the day.

And THP'ing of course.

Watching MC video while THPing and doing some online window shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back