What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a smooth 81 today in some really windy conditions. The front 9 was nothing short of an unprecedented, wheels off disaster. Started off double, double, bogey, double, bogey. Finally made a par on #6. Hit a shot to about 8 feet on #7 (par 3) and proceeded to 3 jack it for another bogey. Bogeyed #8 and, lo and behold, birdied #9. I turned it around on the back somewhat though and shot 2 over for that side. Brutal round.

82 - 42/40. Could have been really ugly. Quite a few scrambling pars.

What did you shoot today?

37/4-effing-2 = 79

Took a triple on a hole on the back. Also lipped out a 6 foot eagle putt on the back. Pissed away a potentially REALLY nice score in this wind.

Shot a 49 tonight on the front 9. Driver was great tonight, but putting was just off. Can't wait to go to SeeMore next June so I can improve my putting. Ill back out tomorrow playing 18.

45/42 on the home course. Zero warmup, which sucked. My Back tightened up on #5, which I then doubled. Then quad on #6. Ugh. Finished with a birdie on 9, though.

Back was better. One blow-up hole with a triple.

31% of fairways with NONE hit on the front 9. Awesome. 3 GIR. 29 putts. Putter and chipping killed me last round and saved me this round. Go figure.

37/4-effing-2 = 79

Took a triple on a hole on the back. Also lipped out a 6 foot eagle putt on the back. Pissed away a potentially REALLY nice score in this wind.
Still, a 79 is a 79.

What was different on the back/

Still, a 79 is a 79.

What was different on the back/

Left myself a couple precarious chips, we've got a series of three holes that are basically elevated and open to the wind and I let it wreak havoc with my approach shots instead of clubbing up and playing it under the wind. Dumb. The tripe was an OB 3w off the tee followed by a dink that left me 206 into the par 4 on my 4th shot, just a TOTAL meltdown.

Came right after the lip out on the eagle putt too, was such a beautifully played hole too. Driver to leave 196 on a downhill green protected by water, wind blowing in and left to right, clubbed up to my 4 hyron that I was playing against the s55 3i today and just played it for the wind to turn it, and it did. Hopped onto the green and since it slopes back to front actually rode the ridge up and back down across the green to end up at 6 feet. Literally the best golf shot I have ever hit in my life.

37/4-effing-2 = 79

How did the Smart Square do?

28 putts. Its a champ, just flat out works.

good to hear, I'm so ready to get back out on the green with mine. dang out of town family tho...lol

Glad to hear the SmartSqaure was dropping em today.

After getting 6" of rain over the last 48 hours we played Mud Ball today but still managed a 75 in the sloppy conditions so I was pretty pleased with the round.

Won a tournament, 87 shots, -8 net with 3 birdies, most I've ever had in one round, Boom!

Tapping from my IPhone

Won a tournament, 87 shots, -8 net with 3 birdies, most I've ever had in one round, Boom!

Tapping from my IPhone

Congrats on the win!

Yesterday I went 48-45-93. Still too many putts and lost balls. Greens were punched on the front making putting impossible. The back started UGLY, but I finished with 5 straight pars, which made the round a bit more acceptable.

41-41=82

A very messy 82.

36 putts (20-16) with like 5 or 6 three jacks. Speed was horrendous on the front. Greens were rolling fantastic. No excuses.

8/14 FW (driver was crap on back)
7/18 GIR

Short game was good and new hybrid is just a perfect match for me.

41-41=82

A very messy 82.

36 putts (20-16) with like 5 or 6 three jacks. Speed was horrendous on the front. Greens were rolling fantastic. No excuses.

7/18 GIR

You had to really strike the ball well with 36 putts and an 82. One of those great rounds but what could have been. Nice job!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

You had to really strike the ball well with 36 putts and an 82. One of those great rounds but what could have been. Nice job!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, forgot to mention I finished double-double. Should've been 80 or less without the last minute collapse. Last few tee shots left me in some bad spots where I failed to recover well at all.

Shot 87 yesterday with a triple, two doubles and two birdies.

Feel that my game is really coming on and index dropping from 14.9 to 13.5.

Want to get to a playing handicap of 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41-41=82

A very messy 82.

7/18 GIR

Not bad

#TeamThpFTW

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

94 today not bad considering I havent swung a club in 3 weeks. My start was horrendous, I usually like to get to the course at least 20 minutes before my tee time well that didnt happen today and I paid for it. Starting Double Double Double...... Ugh

6 fairways
1 green
35 putts
5 penalties( DOH!)

I played so much better on the back. I also beat my of my good buddies for the first time ever! He got me into this great game and I beat him by one today, it was a great match and we had a blast. Overall a great day to be out on the course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back