The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what I would do with Muschamp. All I know is the biggest mistake ever made by UF Athletics was asking Spurrier to interview for the coaching job in 2004.

Heck of a TD catch for MSU right before half. 13-6 at the half in a typical rainy, cold game.

I don't know what I would do with Muschamp. All I know is the biggest mistake ever made by UF Athletics was asking Spurrier to interview for the coaching job in 2004.

I agree, I am so glad that they did that.

Wonder if UGa lights up the scoreboard today, and leaves UF off of it, will Muschamp survive?

UF fans down here are already saying Charlie Strong is their "next" Coach.

Not to worry, Bobo has already taken his foot off of the gas, up 20-3 and he goes conservative.

I want one of these #RollWinston #RollNoles :

5yzu3e8y.jpg

Yeah 1 game from a chance at national championship last year and 11-1 was not good coaching. Guess that's how you start looking at things when you're rolling in the ACC.

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good God. UF's season last year was the byproduct of getting basically everything to fall their way. Great defense, putrid offense, and a bounty of good fortune.

I also seem to remember UF losing two games last season...

Good God. UF's season last year was the byproduct of getting basically everything to fall their way. Great defense, putrid offense, and a bounty of good fortune.

Yeah, Louisville dealt them a arse whooping in the Sugar Bowl.

Good fortune? Fall their way? Really

Yeah was stating the regular season. Florida didn't want to be in the Sugar Bowl and Louisville was hyped. No denying that!

Just wanna say "go noles!". Not gonna lie, I'm a little worried about the game tonight. The old seminoles typically tend to lose the games they are predicted to win big. However, this team is definitely not the old noles... Is it 8pm yet??

Good fortune? Fall their way? Really

Yeah was stating the regular season. Florida didn't want to be in the Sugar Bowl and Louisville was hyped. No denying that!

Last year's FL team goes 9-4 most seasons

Auburn needs to find some D in this game

I'm assuming at some point they will decide to tackle tackle someone
Every run they have had, AU has been in the back field with no TFL

Last year's FL team goes 9-4 most seasons

No need to talk about last year all day but why didn't they go 9-4? Coaching, lucky? Just haven't heard this.

2nd toughest schedule in the nation last year. Kind of weird thinking to me.

Any how Gators just woke up off the turnover. Momentum shifted. See what they can do

Red zone d comes through again.

3rd and 15, we throw a screen for a -2 yard loss?

Smart.

I would have liked to see us a bit more aggressive there.
Gus scripts the first 15 plays on Offense. Always has, and doesnt deter from it regardless of situation

No need to talk about last year all day but why didn't they go 9-4? Coaching, lucky? Just haven't heard this.

2nd toughest schedule in the nation last year. Kind of weird thinking to me.

Any how Gators just woke up off the turnover. Momentum shifted. See what they can do

Understatement for sure.

I'd like to know the record for most yards lost rushing the ball in a college game. B/c Michigan is definitely going to be holding that record. Pifull.

Another big turnover!

Ball hawking

Michigan looks awful...buckeyes will steam roll them

Please be our running back forever, Tre Mason. 7-0 Auburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back