What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It worked for each and every swing I put on it so I'd have to say yes.
Nice dude! I will be sure to hit them next weekend!

Absolutely, what's mine is yours.
Ditto, but my bag is slightly boring currently.

Will be interested to see your thoughts on my 12* SLDR.

Hmm....wonder if I could get 12* in the air

Haha, that's one that I'm not too anxious to try from what I've read about forgiveness across the face. Of course, I haven't swung it though so that needs to happen.

Hmm....wonder if I could get 12* in the air
Lol. I cant.
Haha, that's one that I'm not too anxious to try from what I've read about forgiveness across the face. Of course, I haven't swung it though so that needs to happen.
Its quite penalizing, unfortunately. But, fun to try and hit (even though I cant).

Lol. I cant.

Its quite penalizing, unfortunately. But, fun to try and hit (even though I cant).

Its SUCH a gorgeous looking and sounding head though. It bums me out TBH.

Nabbed a 910f 17* and some yellow DUOs today... Traded in my 910 D3, so it cost me $30...

Picked up a Tour Edge XCG6 and an Amp Cell with a 6m3 Black Tie for just over $200 at GolfTown's demo day sale. Resisted the urge to buy 15 staff bags. They had Cobra, Titleist, Tour Edge, Taylormade and Callaway staffers for $75 each.

Dang, shoulda just bought me one...I'll take a Callaway please :D

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 4 hybrid

I agree entirely. It's all about what works for the person.

Exactly, and when you can find these clubs brand-new for under 50 bucks apiece, it's a no-brainer.

Exactly, and when you can find these clubs brand-new for under 50 bucks apiece, it's a no-brainer.

I'll have a 5w sooner rather than later I think.

I'll have a 5w sooner rather than later I think.

Well I got the strong 3w yesterday and there's a decent chance I pick up the regular 3w today.

My dilemma will be if I just take the strong 3W for off the tee or do I want to get into trying to hit the regular 3w off the deck.

Decisions....

Well I got the strong 3w yesterday and there's a decent chance I pick up the regular 3w today.

My dilemma will be if I just take the strong 3W for off the tee or do I want to get into trying to hit the regular 3w off the deck.

Decisions....

No more XHot love anymore??

Demo Days at GolfTown. Got a 60° Vokey SM4 to replace my old VR Red 60 that was pretty worn ($70, and besides a few marks really high on the face ??? it's really clean). Also got a sweet Tour Exotics staff bag for only $75 Canadian. Not a blemish to be found. The pockets on the back are accessible, though not easily, when it sits on my push cart. On Amazon and other places it's $230 American; apparently the regular demo bags were supposed to be 75 and the leather staff bags 150 but somebody screwed up on the Tour Exotics ones. Okay by me.
41fYLTCVkEL.jpg
41Q9jqVsOFL.jpg

I picked up a nice Cobra staff bag for 75 as well. It looks fan-freaking-tastic sitting in the living room haha.
cbra1027-org-nostrap.jpg

People ARE allowed to switch form Callaway clubs you know Nate LOL :alien:

Oh no doubt, but 2 weeks was pretty quick to ditch it. If it doesn't work it doesn't work. Was just curious.

Oh no doubt, but 2 weeks was pretty quick to ditch it. If it doesn't work it doesn't work. Was just curious.

It all comes back to shiny things being fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back