Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

I try and keep pencils from all the places I play. I thought it would be cool to put them on a bar top and laminate them in.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Added these to the collection today.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Solid pickup J_H, now I need to get down to Southern Hills for a round so I can get one of those ball markers, then I would have all of those in my collection also. :thumb:

My collection is growing....+3 new THP Coins
eqagyhet.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I waited for my two new challenge coins to show up to put something together. I got the Masters Divot tool at Augusta in 2003 when Mike Weir won.

IMG_20131026_185336_109_zpsfd91ea0b.jpg

JM

I need to organize my collection, and get a pic up in here.

My gf did this for me over the weekend. Got a nice shadow box from I think bed bath and beyond for my 2013 Callaway major coins. The pictures do not do it justice, this thing came out so nice.
e4y5utem.jpg
arezyne5.jpg

Pictures on the computer don't look nearly as good as on the phone. Sorry about that. iPhone has really been taking crap pictures lately.

My gf did this for me over the weekend. Got a nice shadow box from I think bed bath and beyond for my 2013 Callaway major coins. The pictures do not do it justice, this thing came out so nice.
e4y5utem.jpg
arezyne5.jpg

That looks pretty sweet I might have to do something like that for my set too....the only thing I might do is find a regular Cally Marker and put it in the center to identify that its a Cally set

That looks pretty sweet I might have to do something like that for my set too....the only thing I might do is find a regular Cally Marker and put it in the center to identify that its a Cally set

I thought about that too. I'm thinking about trying to find a Callaway logo decal that's the right size to put in the middle.

Does that thing glow in the dark?

Crazy!

That setup is awesome Jimmy!

That shadowbox turned out awesome!

I was wondering that myself... Is it lit somehow Six4Three5?

I am not a smart man by any means but it appears to be a photo filter.

e4y5utem.jpg
arezyne5.jpg

HOLY BABY JESUS. that is just beyond words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricky, Canadan, WE, Niteowl, it is lit on the inside by LED's which is powered by a 9 volt battery. I'm telling you the pictures DO NOT do this piece justice.

Ricky, Canadan, WE, Niteowl, it is lit on the inside by LED's which is powered by a 9 volt battery. I'm telling you the pictures DO NOT do this piece justice.

Welp, I am an idiot. That is awesome.

I think I'm going to do what Amsmith61 (Aaron) suggested and buy another Oak Hill coin and display the backside in the middle of the frame so I can show some love to the Callaway logo.

Thats freaking awesome, dude!

Back