The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets so frustrating when customers ask you for a professional opinion..you spend 20 minutes explaining and recommending a solution...then they say thanks but I wint have the money till next month.... so many four letter words...

Just because you give me orders, doesn't mean I owe you any special favors! It doesn't mean that I have to do your work for you. It doesn't mean that your requests are more important than those from my other customers. Just because you give me orders, doesn't entitle you to anything!

/rant

Just because you give me orders, doesn't mean I owe you any special favors! It doesn't mean that I have to do your work for you. It doesn't mean that your requests are more important than those from my other customers. Just because you give me orders, doesn't entitle you to anything!

/rant
I hate when people feel like you "owe" them, in business.

Stupid time change.

I wasn't gonna be playing golf after work anyway. At least it's not going to be pitch dark when I wake up now.

I wasn't gonna be playing golf after work anyway. At least it's not going to be pitch dark when I wake up now.
The only benefit to this is early mornings runs or bike rides.

Maybe I can squeeze in 9 before work?

You will be the boss soon. You can do whatever you want. #BossMan

Can you have two rants....
"Taptalk has shut down"...report or ok"this screen imagine is burned into my retinas.....

I hate when people feel like you "owe" them, in business.

I understand working relationships. But because you give me orders doesn't mean that you get to chastise me to my boss because I didn't run a number that you should have run on your own.

Well, I have just had one of the worst weeks of my life... and considering the year I've had overall, that's pretty bad. Something's gotta give, and I really hope it's not what's left of my sanity.

Well, I have just had one of the worst weeks of my life... and considering the year I've had overall, that's pretty bad. Something's gotta give, and I really hope it's not what's left of my sanity.

Hey buddy. Been wondering where you have been and hoping it wasnt bad. Hope things turn around for you man. I know its been a rough go over the past year or so.

I still won't be able to play nine before work. I like to run at night, that way people can't see how goofy I look.

Been either doing homework (most of all), working, or sleeping for the past 60 hours. This has got to end soon, please. College isn't fun.

I hate to hear that Dennis. really hoping things get better for you soon. Keep your head up, you are a good dude.

I still won't be able to play nine before work. I like to run at night, that way people can't see how goofy I look.
I was going to make a bad joke about leaving the lights off, blah blah blah, nevermind.

I was going to make a bad joke about leaving the lights off, blah blah blah, nevermind.

haha, that's a path we don't want to go down so to speak

The local cable guy is coming to install today, he's two minutes late!

Hang in there SharkMan.

Ugg computer programs and the people I have that work on them are killing me and I need to get things done. I have been trying for a month to get this system up but it's all out of my hands.

trying to play a round of golf with family problems on the mind didn't work out so well on my score card. #mentallycheckedout

The VA can be so annoying at times. I've sent the same form in 3 different times and they claim to have never received it.

trying to play a round of golf with family problems on the mind didn't work out so well on my score card. #mentallycheckedout

It's tough dude sometimes not keeping score is the best way, just go out and hit balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back