The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA -- Fried Chicken Sandwich. Makes sense with CFA.

SC -- "Tuna Melt" -- ??? I would have guessed "Crappy mustard-based BBQ sandwich" I don't recall many tuna melts while growing up in SC.

Haha.

Thank God I dont eat Arbys.

Sure is a lot of cheese there. Needs some penicillin.

Oh man... This thread has taken an unexpected turn. Thank God my boss wasn't around for me to explain why I was cracking up.

SC -- "Tuna Melt" -- ??? I would have guessed "Crappy mustard-based BBQ sandwich" I don't recall many tuna melts while growing up in SC.

Thats because the butler wouldnt dare feed you that drivel. You were a fancy man.

Mom's currently under the knife at a local hospital, wouldn't mind the extra thoughts and prayers for the next couple hours.

Thoughts and prayers coming my friend.

Who knew this food stuff could get so hasty. Adult film stars and ex wives, wow! I'm almost crying in laughter.

I bet the smell would bring it all back to ya.

Thats because the butler wouldnt dare feed you that drivel. You were a fancy man.

Weak troll is weak. Plus, our butler was only there twice a week. How was I going to depend on that guy to make my lunch? Answer me that, smart guy.

I'm still trying to figure out how tuna melt is the sandwich of SC, considering we don't have tuna there. Pimento cheese would have been the obvious choice.

I also just noticed the photo of the "GA" chicken sandwich. WTEff with the lettuce and tomato on there? No self-respecting Georgian puts anything but pickles on a chicken sandwich.

Dude I dont know, but every freaking place we went to when we lived there claimed to have a famous Tuna melt.
FWIW, none of them were very good.

My employee's are staring at me as tears roll down my face...that was worth the 30$ club membership in itself....

Weak troll is weak. Plus, our butler was only there twice a week. How was I going to depend on that guy to make my lunch? Answer me that, smart guy.

I'm still trying to figure out how tuna melt is the sandwich of SC, considering we don't have tuna there. Pimento cheese would have been the obvious choice.

I also just noticed the photo of the "GA" chicken sandwich. WTEff with the lettuce and tomato on there? No self-respecting Georgian puts anything but pickles on a chicken sandwich.

Hey, they all cant be homeruns. Only have to hit .300 to be in the HOF.

Dude I dont know, but every freaking place we went to when we lived there claimed to have a famous Tuna melt.
FWIW, none of them were very good.

Are you being serious? Maybe that's a trend that started when I left in 2000. If so, I'm thankful it started after I left. Tuna plus melted cheese is pretty damn nasty.

Are you being serious? Maybe that's a trend that started when I left in 2000. If so, I'm thankful it started after I left. Tuna plus melted cheese is pretty damn nasty.

That is crazy talk, but its there. Could be areas too. Folly Beach had one in every single place too. Maybe the Clemson area only serves Whine. Although I have a feeling that is just the current crop there.

That is crazy talk, but its there. Could be areas too. Folly Beach had one in every single place too. Maybe the Clemson area only serves Whine. Although I have a feeling that is just the current crop there.

Tuna melts should only be eaten while wearing jorts. There, I said it. The truth hurts, but it has to be said.

Tuna melts should only be eaten while wearing jorts. There, I said it. The truth hurts, but it has to be said.

According to my wife, that would make it a championship sandwich.

I appreciate all the well wishes guys. Mom is out of surgery and is now in recovery. I should be able to go see her around 6 PM tonight.

I appreciate all the well wishes guys. Mom is out of surgery and is now in recovery. I should be able to go see her around 6 PM tonight.

good stuff dude!

Good to hear ward!

Glad to hear that Ward. Hope for a quick recovery.

I've had the horseshoe, and can attest to its deliciousness, but the IL sandwich? Only place I've ever seen it is Western Illinois. I would have guessed Italian beef.

Just deleted my first THP spam mail. Now I feel like I am part of the team. Haha

Just deleted my first THP spam mail. Now I feel like I am part of the team. Haha

I've still yet to get spam....much less an email. Haha

Its only the beginning.

I get ones from china selling lighting and hats all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back