2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

I can call tomorrow and put in a request.

I know 19-27 could be quite interesting for some, especially with the length some of those holes play at. 2 Par 5s over 550. 2 Par 4's over 450. And 2 par 3's over 200.

Talk about slow play. Could be a long day with those long holes.

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can call tomorrow and put in a request.

I know 19-27 could be quite interesting for some, especially with the length some of those holes play at. 2 Par 5s over 550. 2 Par 4's over 450. And 2 par 3's over 200.
from the Tips? Those are some serious yardages.

C'mon Friday, I wanna have a drink with my fellow THP'ers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a plane on my way to Vegas. Then Sarasota Thursday. Woot

On a plane on my way to Vegas. Then Sarasota Thursday. Woot

Wait a minute. Vegas and then Gauntlet? Way to much fun for one week. Are you playing in Vegas?

Can't wait. If I could leave now and travel there tonight I would.

Something I just realized. Sunrise is right around 6:40 right now. People were joking about no range time a few pages ago, but that is probably going to be close to reality on Saturday. Should be interesting.

One day down. Three more (and a few extra hours) left until we're Sarasota bound.

Something I just realized. Sunrise is right around 6:40 right now. People were joking about no range time a few pages ago, but that is probably going to be close to reality on Saturday. Should be interesting.

One day down. Three more (and a few extra hours) left until we're Sarasota bound.
I wasnt being serious, but there wont be much for vision down range.

I wasnt being serious, but there wont be much for vision down range.

It's going to be a blast even if we all roll out of bed straight to the first tee. The sunrise time just hit me as I was figuring out how to squeeze in a round this week before work.

In reality, even if sunrise is at 6:40, it will be light out at around 6:30. Plenty of time.

It's going to be a blast even if we all roll out of bed straight to the first tee. The sunrise time just hit me as I was figuring out how to squeeze in a round this week before work.

In reality, even if sunrise is at 6:40, it will be light out at around 6:30. Plenty of time.

I'm thinking I'll try to get a round in tomorrow. Interested? Maybe 7am at Chapel Hills? They have Bermuda greens which would be a good warm-up.

I'm thinking I'll try to get a round in tomorrow. Interested? Maybe 7am at Chapel Hills? They have Bermuda greens which would be a good warm-up.

I hope they're fast lol, I think ours are going to be pretty slick come the weekend.

I hope they're fast lol, I think ours are going to be pretty slick come the weekend.

That's what I'm expecting too! Just 3 more work days!

I know man I have today and tomorrow then up and outta here early Thursday for Naples. I absolutely love the courses on that side of Florida, Waterlefe was spectacular but difficult, a thinkers course for sure. I would expect that University will be the same. Can't wait!

I'm figuring it out this morning. I'll send you a text. Early thought is that golf Wednesday will be a no go. These jerks at the office actually expect me to work this week since I'm taking a long weekend. I'll let you know though.

All you 'Feel' players should be just fine with a short range session. You can then feel the win slup away when Team Panda takes control of the event.

All you 'Feel' players should be just fine with a short range session. You can then feel the win slup away when Team Panda takes control of the event.
I hate it when things slup away.

:alien:

Back