2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Cmon war beagle. Clearly he means slurp. :D
I thought he was talking to someone else, not me...

:alien2:

All you 'Feel' players should be just fine with a short range session. You can then feel the win slup away when Team Panda takes control of the event.

Feel the win slup away?

We talking slurping, sipping? Just what exactly are we talking Team Spelling Challenged?

I'm late to the party. Oops.

War: what you posted about 19-27 is just ridiculous. Ouch.

I'm late to the party. Oops.

War: what you posted about 19-27 is just ridiculous. Ouch.
The stretch of hole, #21-24 plays long, really long. Often times I play the Par 4s as a Par 5, giving my chance to get up and down to save par, as going for it requires an incredible second shot. The Par 3s arent overly difficult, just LONG. Those holes make you think, for sure.

The stretch of hole, #21-24 plays long, really long. Often times I play the Par 4s as a Par 5, giving my chance to get up and down to save par, as going for it requires an incredible second shot. The Par 3s arent overly difficult, just LONG. Those holes make you think, for sure.

I hope we get a chance to play it, it may be an equalizer of sorts.

Regripping the wedges after work. Putting marks on the sleeve of balls I'm going to use this weekend. Cleaning all the clubs so they're happy come Saturday morning. Its almost time...

qLU3p.jpg

Cmon war beagle. Clearly he means slurp. :D

I thought it was burp. I presumed the Panda was planning on a large meal Friday night.

Driving by. Course looks fantastic.

3e9aby8u.jpg

So green. Also of note, the hole that is in view is #17.

Saturday can't get here soon enough. Even with the 7am tee time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure about the West Coast of Florida, but the wind over here has been crazy this week, blowing up to 30mph

I am not sure about the West Coast of Florida, but the wind over here has been crazy this week, blowing up to 30mph
It was pretty strong last weekend, but not so bad today.

Yea its pretty nutty down here, still 25mph winds through today, then dies down tomorrow.
Good...I've been playing in that type of wind for a month. Now if I can just adjust to the additional warmth, I'm golden (probably more lobster-red with my Irish blood).

It was pretty strong last weekend, but not so bad today.
I will refer you all to my 'shoosh' video regarding the wind.

Thanks for your cooperation. :alien:

I will refer you all to my 'shoosh' video regarding the wind.

Thanks for your cooperation. :alien:

The forecast is for the winds to die down this weekend. Hopefully it is correct.

Hatersgonnahate.jpg

St Aug had 20-30 mph all week. Played Sunday and it was minimum 3 clubs. Hard to swing a full 6 iron for 140 yards. Maybe it's Cookie do something crazy and bringing the Texas wind.

We are still 16-25 today but should die down tomorrow.

This is what I have to say to you guys who keep talking about the weather!
hyty4a4e.jpg

YOu want to eat Cookie? Hes a nice guy and all, but...

Regripping the wedges after work. Putting marks on the sleeve of balls I'm going to use this weekend. Cleaning all the clubs so they're happy come Saturday morning. Its almost time...

All things I would be doing as well today, but I'm playing a round tomorrow and getting a lesson on thursday. So I'll be prepping thursday night.

Weather shows winds under 10mph for the weekend and clear skies

Pretty much everybody coming has had a few posts in here as of late, but before it gets too close, can people confirm that JaxGolfer is still coming? Have not seen him on THP much and want to make sure that we dont end up with someone not coming in since an even amount of golfers is needed for teams.

Pretty much everybody coming has had a few posts in here as of late, but before it gets too close, can people confirm that JaxGolfer is still coming? Have not seen him on THP much and want to make sure that we dont end up with someone not coming in since an even amount of golfers is needed for teams.

He is riding down w/ Roy and I. Confirmed

Back