The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate after golf back pain.

Only reason it's after golf is because I take 4 Tylenols to play golf! Otherwise it's 24/7 pain.

Apparently someone walked into the biggest mall in NJ and probably the NE with an assault rifle tonight. My brother in law works there. I don't know how much of the stories are true or not. Supossedly he shot out the security cameras and left. WTF? Also a car was found at another mall in Paramus a mile or so away full of bullet holes.

http://pix11.com/2013/11/04/shots-f...state-plaza-stores-on-lockdown/#ixzz2jjrouA8A

Last edited:
My thumb just upped the ante. Ditched the splint and got a hard cast. This flat out sucks.

Not technically a rant from me, but we came back from a weekend away yesterday (nearly had to come home on Sunday night) and ended up visiting Jen's son in hospital after he went on Sunday with what was a suspected broken hand. They told him to go back yesterday and to cut a long story short, he wound up in theatre having pins put in...

Woke up sick as a dog! Currently laying flat out on the couch trying to go back to sleep. Have a pounding headache and whenever I move I get sick to my stomach and dizzy. This sucks!

Went to go see the ex-gf yesterday to talk amd figure things out. I dont think making out solves problems. *Facepalm*

Hahaha. Oh man. Good luck JT!

Went to go see the ex-gf yesterday to talk amd figure things out. I dont think making out solves problems. *Facepalm*

We can give you all the advice we want. It's your life man. You need to make your own mistakes and learn from them. But at least you will have fun making them.

Definitely don't get all emo about it. If you're going to make out with her, do it with some conviction at least.

My advice would be similar to Thainers... hit it and quit it.

Yeah but you drive a beamer.

My GF is not any more interested in me after the bimmer purchase.. ha

The most attention I get is high school guys in blue Mazda's with rice pipes trying to race.

Hahaha. Oh man. Good luck JT!

We can give you all the advice we want. It's your life man. You need to make your own mistakes and learn from them. But at least you will have fun making them.

Definitely don't get all emo about it. If you're going to make out with her, do it with some conviction at least.

I definitely am not going all emo about it LOL. I got after it. But really, Im struggling with what I.should do. She's changed alot and wants to commit long term. But I have so much to lose. I dont know what to do.

Until the grass starts looks greener again, like it did last time.

Teaching is getting in the way of my real job, BOO!

:alien:

Do not commit to anything! I will fly to GA to smack you myself.

Cheat once, cheat again.

Zebras dont change their stripes.

I definitely am not going all emo about it LOL. I got after it. But really, Im struggling with what I.should do. She's changed alot and wants to commit long term. But I have so much to lose. I dont know what to do.

I know everyone has different advise and experiences, but we really can't help you much with this. All I can offer is that my sister-in-law had an on again, off again relationship for years in high school that involved break-ups and cheating. Once they matured, the got married, and have been so for going on 10 years with two kids and are very happy. It's easy to throw around the word "cheat" when it means different things to different people, and undoubtedly some people don't chance, but others definitely learn from their mistakes and don't do them again.

I have a hard time defining anyone purely based on their actions in high school, and we obviously don't know exactly the situation here, but you've got to do what feels right for you.

Maybe he could file an injuction and save me the trip.

Whatever costs you more in legal fees, I bet is what he does.

My wife is off today so she is with the baby. She went out to the store with her. My daughter threw up in the car. My wife was in the parking lot try to clean her up and asked someone walking by if they could help her out and get her a few bags from the store. The person said no and kept walking. I seriously hate humanity. I am so sick of people.

My wife is off today so she is with the baby. She went out to the store with her. My daughter threw up in the car. My wife was in the parking lot try to clean her up and asked someone walking by if they could help her out and get her a few bags from the store. The person said no and kept walking. I seriously hate humanity. I am so sick of people.

Bummer man, that sucks. I hate people like that.

My neighbor was telling me the story about his kid puking in the car and him cupping it in his hands and throwing it out the window, as she was lettin' it fly. Damn, I need a different vehicle when I have kids.

Sorry to hear about that Dev. Make sure those cars of yours have a roll of paper towels in 'em at all times!! A must!

Bummer man, that sucks. I hate people like that.

My neighbor was telling me the story about his kid puking in the car and him cupping it in his hands and throwing it out the window, as she was lettin' it fly. Damn, I need a different vehicle when I have kids.

Man, the visual on that is funny yet disgusting at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back