Tiger Woods Hits It To Asia

KnightLightPro

Reaction score
Handicap
Tiger Woods hits a long ball. Hits a drive from Europe to Asia.

I really don't understand how this is much of a big deal, other than them blocking traffic so he can hit a few golf balls down the road. It's basically a rip off of Tin Cup. He's not even swinging at 70% of full speed. Maybe not even 50%. At least when he was hitting balls off the top of that building in Dubai he was roping them.

Yawn...tiger hitting down a bridge, and he's barely hitting it hard. Probably worried he'll hit his power fade into on coming traffic on the other side.

Duck hook into oncoming traffic, I can see it now. Luckily he swung 50% and let the concrete do it's job

My God that swing looks so uncomfortable.

Please Mods please do not merge with Tiger Woods thread.

Tiger must REALLY be hard up for appearance money to get this gig booked. Here's the pitch: Booking Agent : "Ok, Tiger they want you to hit it down a bridge and you'll be basically hitting it from Asia to Europe...more of less." Tiger: "That sounds stupid." BA: "They will pay you $250,000 to hit about 6 balls on camera." Tiger: "$250K huh....they throw in the costs for the airfare and hotel, and let me bring Lindsay and what the heck...it's a deal."

He is spreading the love of the game to Turkey. I just crossed that bridge two years ago!

That was not Tiger Woods in that video. Everyone knows that when Tiger needs to hit a shot that has a narrow landing area like that, he hits his 4W....not his driver. Geeeze.

Would have got more distance by hitting the stinger.

how can he not say to himself ima boss.. shuts down a busy bridge and rolls his personal tee box to the middle of the road and hits a bucket... that's pretty freakin baller

I guess HD video hasnt made it to Turkey yet

And here's a reaction that is hard for me to understand...

I don't think it was all positive.

This thread is incredible.

Kinda dumb. I definitely wouldn't want to be driving on the other side with how he's been driving.

I heard it was done during rush hour traffic too, people were pissed that it was closed.

I won't lie, I was concerned for that bus.

I watched the Today show, this morning and saw Tiger.
Then the segment about "rocket man" flying, his jet wing with rockets, around a Mount Fuji.
Rocket man was much more impressive.
I want one of these wings.

Back