The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling good after day 1...day 2 workout starts in t-45 mins.

Its been 2 days War Beagle. When do we get a cheat day and the ability to go to the new restaurant that just opened up. I think it should be tonight.

Just seeing this, as I am just leaving work. We need to go

One of the good/bad things about this "cleanse" is that I am not really hungry, which is a good thing. The bad thing is that I am not eating enough because I am not hungry. I keep forcing myself to eat because I just don't want it. Now if you put a pizza in front of me I would destroy it!

One of the good/bad things about this "cleanse" is that I am not really hungry, which is a good thing. The bad thing is that I am not eating enough because I am not hungry. I keep forcing myself to eat because I just don't want it. Now if you put a pizza in front of me I would destroy it!

GG...what cleanse are you doing?

I wonder if I burn more calories since I need to use my arms to pull myself up when I sit anywhere because I'm so sore.

Expected to get a workout playing volleyball. ..other team sacked didn't break a sweat....booooh

Ya got me there

How do you get that kind of tan in Ohio?

I bet it's fake.

Is that Ice Man Deane?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 minutes of cardio followed by another 30 minutes of weight training. Feels great, but I done for the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Restrained myself from eating too much fish at dinner. Felt good about that. Hit the punching bag earlier for a bit and some time working on my swing. I've got to do more, but it's a start.

Thanks for explaining that; I've never heard of that before. Perhaps it's because I've never tracked calories, but 2300 seems like a lot?

Nah, thats a common thought though. The more you lose the more it drops though. When I was at 225 I was only allowed about 1680 a day to drop 2lbs a week. But that was without lifting. That added about another 400cals that I could eat a day. Check out a site like myfitnesspal.com. Has a great free program on it and its super easy to follow.

My fitness pal is great...A bunch of us used it last time and it really helped

I'm under Usually unless I work out really hard then I usually eat something after even if it's a protien shake I sometimes need something cause I'll get light headed. I did 2 lbs a week last time I'm only doing 1.5 this time cause I only have to lose 9 lbs and I wanna build more muscle.

Good luck dude. Last time I saw you it was really noticeable how much you dropped.

Halfway through week 1 and it sounds like everyone is off to a great start. Keep it up and stay focused as the weekend approaches. I'm determined not to let my weekends ruin all the hard work I put in all week.

6:15 am and I've already burned around 800 calories at kickboxing class, I feel great!

Keep it going everyone!

Half way through the week and I am half way to my goal of week 1.

Finished with 3 days of insanity and the legs are feeling it.

Cant wait for my Insanity to arrive, gonna have to tear it up this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back