The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not on your team and I'm not playing in a match against someone from your team. You should give me the inside scoop.
The courses are more than fair off the tee. University is more forgiving to me and waterlefe will make you a thinking man. No smash and grab on WL

I officially want a Tesla Model S!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw one parked over by Century Link field a while back. Was a very nice looking car. I was surprised how good it looked.

Sand can be fun. Besides, don't you want to experience all the course can offer. :)

That's my motto. Get my money's worth by seeing all the course!

Grey are effin sweet, there is a makeshift dealership here, I want to go drive one.

Over 450 hp and torque, tons of luxury, and it's pretty sexy. Too bad there a 100k, I won't make that in four years.

Over 450 hp and torque, tons of luxury, and it's pretty sexy. Too bad there a 100k, I won't make that in four years.

Hey, it starts at 71

I officially want a Tesla Model S!

Have a family friend who has one! Drooool and saw another on the road the other day.

For what it's worth their customer service and warranty are the tops out there!

If you're happy and you know it...shake your bootie....if you're happy and you know it...shake shake your bootie! The newest hit from my baby girl! I'm in trouble!

If you're happy and you know it...shake your bootie....if you're happy and you know it...shake shake your bootie! The newest hit from my baby girl! I'm in trouble!

You in so much trouble dude, sooo much!

The song is catchy though

and u will be singing it all day long

So I feel about the size of an ant right now. Im signing in at my local course today to get in line to tee off.. its cloudy today.... I put this in because this guy is usually wearing sunglasses. Well I look him in the eyes after everythkng is done, because thats what you do when h finish a transaction. In his left eye their is what looks to be like a golfer with a flag in the background. Before I could even stop myself I ask "is that a contact? " He says no its my eye...akward silence.....more akeard silence....then before I can apologize he starts dying laughing and say " I love when I wear this eye I get to mess with people all day"

There was a gator hanging out in the lake behind our house, just outside of our back deck. Then the gardeners came around and saw it and freaked, and then started throwing rocks at it, which I was not a fan of at all. Well not I think the gator is pissed because it's following them down the water line as they make their way from house to house. They kind of deserve to get bit for throwing rocks at it.

There was a gator hanging out in the lake behind our house, just outside of our back deck. Then the gardeners came around and saw it and freaked, and then started throwing rocks at it, which I was not a fan of at all. Well not I think the gator is pissed because it's following them down the water line as they make their way from house to house. They kind of deserve to get bit for throwing rocks at it.

Are you standing up for nature? Hell is freezing over!

u should have started throwing rocks at your gardeners

and ur neighbors :)

Haha, I guess a small part did just freeze didn't it? I still hate nature, but I felt bad for the gator. It was a fairly small one too, maybe one 3 feet.

It really is a DB thing to do.

Heading to San Fran in the morning and wondering what delicious foods I will stuff in my gullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back