2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME!

Is there a chance that one of these might not be in the U.S.? Mexico , maybe?

Im pretty sure JB has said its not in the cards to do an international trip in the near future

texas-its-like-a-whole-other-country-73778557.jpg

Problem solved.

My possible list:
Bandon Preserve!

Bluffton, SC
Tucson, AZ
Key Biscayne, FL
Boca Grande, FL
Bend, OR
Dana Point, CA
Linville, NC
Hoover, AL
Oahu, HA
Harbor Springs, MI
San Antonio, TX
Palm Coast, FL

441 dropping the "newness" teaser. I like it, THP never fails to shake things up and continuously improve on what has been done previously.

Very obvious that this is no exception and I seriously believe we will all say WOW once we see the finalized plan.

Deano dropping bombs in here yesterday.

Clearly he's been paying attention Mr Miyagi! Wax on Wax off....

Sounds like a whole lot of awesome on the way about this. Definitely going to make at least one of these this year.

A small taste really.

When its all said and done and this is laid out I really think it pleases the masses

I'm sitting here looking at the list of cities that will be hosting 2014 Invitationals. I can't quite put my finger on it but there is a certain "newness" to all of them....
Your teasing is only getting better my friend, well done! Newness sounds like a great idea.

Since MikeDean dropped a bit of a bomb last night about "newness", I figured I would define.

Newness means every single location we are headed to for this series is brand new to THP.

Can you define location? Course, City, State

:)

Confirmation of awesomeness

"New" as in new course, or "new" as in new city?

Since MikeDean dropped a bit of a bomb last night about "newness", I figured I would define.

Newness means every single location we are headed to for this series is brand new to THP.

Well hello there.

I like the sounds of that, spicing it up.

pa5y4ura.jpg

Signed,
East Tennessee

pa5y4ura.jpg

Signed,
East Tennessee

No, I will tell you now there isn't. With an event already in TN on the schedule, we wont be headed back for an Invitational in 2014.

I hear Florida is a lovely place for an invitational.

I like the approach. It would be very easy to keep coming back to the same cities that have been successful in the past. Even if instead of say Atlanta, one was held in Birmingham or Savannah, the series is expanding it's reach. I think everyone has seen that if you can get someone to that first event (regardless of magnitude) they likely become invested and become even better members.

I like the approach. It would be very easy to keep coming back to the same cities that have been successful in the past. Even if instead of say Atlanta, one was held in Birmingham or Savannah, the series is expanding it's reach. I think everyone has seen that if you can get someone to that first event (regardless of magnitude) they likely become invested and become even better members.

While I agree with the concept generally, your specific example is a terrible one Donne.

:Alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back